Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? Empty
PostSubject: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 am

Thought I'd throw this out there bc last night on twitter people responded more to my comments on Lucas and Bryan then Sami. I dunno, Lucas makes Sami tlerable for me, but I can't say with her character distuction I am her fan. I am a fan of Lucas and Sami, but Sami by herself I have to be honest, no. What do the rest of u think? Are you more fans of Lucas and Lumi and Bryan Dattilo? And does it really matter? poke computer issues
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm

I agree with you. I have not liked Sami for quite some time because the writers have pretty much destroyed her character. Lucas is the only one who makes her tolerable. This time around you can tell that he has really matured and their scenes are so much fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm just wondering how people feel about her. The writers make it hard to root for her by herself, but make it much better when she is with Lucas.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Sami just comes off as such a shrew in general, but Lucas won’t put up with that and she knows it. That’s one of the reasons Lumi works so well.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Look out Lucas, looks like your Days Of Our Lives is about to be renames The Taming of the Shrew!

Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? 359538 Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? 359538 Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? 359538
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm

I think the only man capable of taming Sami is Lucas. She's been allowed to run wild for to long. Lucas needs to be even firmer then he is and keep her in line! Hope it takes lots of lovin scenes to do it too!
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm

At least Sami seems to listen to Lucas. I think their history helps a lot and, of course, they usually end up in bed together.
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Lucas is the only guy I like Sami with. He's the only one who can handle her. He loves her and at the same time calls her out when needed.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:01 pm

My sentiments exactly!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 pm

I have a hard time seeing Safe getting back together. Sami will be to peeved off that Rafe pretended to be the baby daddy of Nicole's newest baby. I can't see thos etwo back together, they imho are a big snoozefest. Lumi and Ejole are where its at!
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

Well, I hope you’re right. I see Rafe inserting himself into Sami’s orbit already by standing behind Will believing in his innocence, whereas Lucas is somewhat skeptical, and rightly so. With GT back, I am somewhat concerned and really hope they will let Lumi win out.
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

Lumi really needs to win out in the end. They are really one of the few good things about Days.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 pm

I really hope that they do. I wish TPTB would give them more scenes, because they are so much fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm

I notice the show has been dragging a lot lately. I just wanna see some better quality writing. There is so much fan base pandering going on its ruining the show. I have never seen a show like this, that caters to fans so much, its whats truly ruining them.
Back to top Go down
fan2013

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Lucas is a cool character. Anxious to see who his next woman will be. cat
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Zeppelin

Zoe_Zeppelin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 pm

I've always been more of a Lucas fan than a Sami fan. Hell I never like Sami unless she's with Lucas. He really does make her way more tolerable.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/ZoeZeppelin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?   Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are people more a fan of Lucas then Sami?
Page 1 of 1