Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Where is everyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 am

Now, I know the show isn't perfect but where are my Lumi sisters?
There is supposed to be a lot of Justin and Adrienne coming up soon. Imho I think Will getting arrested he will need a defense lawyer. Of course Lumi will stand by their son. We should imho, this is not verified fact be getting Lumi, Will and Sonny and also Justin and Adrienne.

The shite oughta hit the fan when Stefano turns out to be dead man walking.
We need to show our love and support for Lumi here as well. Lumi needs as many ACTIVE boards as possible. So lets get posting.

I'll post as much as I can but I can't do it by myself and that's really not fun, so help me out here ladies please?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 am

Hey I've been meaning to come here and post more. I've just had a lot going on. Have missed everyone here. group hug
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

EjoleFan wrote:
Hey I've been meaning to come here and post more. I've just had a lot going on. Have missed everyone here. group hug

Aww, hugs! hug I know how you feel, I've had so much going on too. Today was my last, last day of work for the summer. I've got over 2 months off! Smile But I won't be around much for the next few days, I'm going to LA to visit my sister, go to Disneyland, shop, go to a Dodger game and relax Very Happy it's gonna be a little mini-vacation. But I have to be back before Wednesday morning because I have a job interview, which I really hope I do well on. pray
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
EjoleFan wrote:

Aww, hugs! hug I know how you feel, I've had so much going on too. Today was my last, last day of work for the summer. I've got over 2 months off! Smile But I won't be around much for the next few days, I'm going to LA to visit my sister, go to Disneyland, shop, go to a Dodger game and relax Very Happy it's gonna be a little mini-vacation. But I have to be back before Wednesday morning because I have a job interview, which I really hope I do well on. pray

Aww Tink that sounds like fun! hug Hope you have a great time and good luck on your interview I am sure you will do well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm

aww tink, have a great time girl and try to check in once in a while to let us know how much fun u are having. Tabbie. I knwo about a lot of stuff going on and I am glad to see you here. Hugs to both of you, glad to see my Lumi/Ejole sisters back in action. cheer
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 pm

EjoleFan wrote:

So great to see you posting, Tabbie!!!! I haven’t been around much because I usually end up talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

its good to have everyone back again,.I'll be off of work for a bit. We can get this place hopping.

I was feeling the same way anita, its better today then it has been. I'm going to a show tonight, and I won't be on in the day time tomorrow so I'm posting up a storm now.

I think my first week off of work I am seriously going to vegetate. I'll be advertising this board a lot too. Time to get this joint hopping! Where is everyone? 927209
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Yay! School is out for summer, eh? You must be thrilled.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Ha! No more pecils, no more books, no more teachers, dirty looks! Where is everyone? 359538
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm taking one class during the summer public speaking. I want to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 pm

I thought you just took that one???
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm

AnitaB wrote:
I thought you just took that one???

I started the class mid May. I won't be done with it till the end of July. I'll just be glad when its over.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 pm

I hated that class when I started it back in the day. I’m terribly nervous when I have to talk in front of people. I focused on speech subjects that I was passionate about and that really helped, because when you know the stuff, you are more confident all the way around.
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

AnitaB wrote:
I hated that class when I started it back in the day. I’m terribly nervous when I have to talk in front of people. I focused on speech subjects that I was passionate about and that really helped, because when you know the stuff, you are more confident all the way around.

I hate it too. I made a B on my first speech which I'm very happy with. Now just three more to go.

Thanks for the tip Anita I'll keep that in mind. hug
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 pm

A B is great for your first speech!!! Keep up the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 pm

AnitaB wrote:
A B is great for your first speech!!! Keep up the good work. cheers
Thanks I'm very happy with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 am

Aww, you're good Tabbie. I should have taken a summer class. I've really been wanting to take sign language for a number of years now. It would really help me out in my field, but I just don't feel like going back to school in the summer. I won't be around much tomorrow, we're going to be at Disneyland all day, you ladies have a great Sunday! group hug
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Boy I am so glad I am out of school and never have to do the work you all do and my husband had to do. It sounds so stressful!

I was thinking og trying to get a job at one of the hospitals this summer. I was thinking maybe it could lead to a year round job. I am kind of tired of not having a year round job. There are several jobs I could do over there and three hospitals to choose from, one very close to me. So I'm going to submit an application and see what comes. If the pay and hours are good, I may have to seriously think about keeping it all year, we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Fallon
bronze
Chelsea Fallon

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Sorry guys....I feel terrible that I haven't been online. Days is just overwhelming now. Like I come home from work and there's so much to catch up on Twitter, Facebook, and everything else that it's giving me a headache. It's weird that reading about a soap opera stresses me out, lol.

Anyways, I will try to resume posting spoilers as soon as possible. I feel so out of the loop and very irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:58 pm

I totally understand you Danielle. U know, I used to post on all the boards like wild fire and now I have trouble keeping up with just one. Daytime Royalty exploded yesterday bc James and Ali photo shoot pics were released. Honestly the money could have been better spent keeping Peter Reckell or some of the others let go. Yet the toe jams get a photo shoot? That's fan base pandering if I ever saw it.
We get stuck with DICKole and stupid mardar craziness until God only knows when.
I reminded Days over twitter if folks aren't watching bc of the madness then we aren't seeing their sponsor adds and we might forget to buy their products when we go to the store. This is utter non sense. They are going to lose people right and left if they don't truly fix things. James Scott might be getting a twitter account which means the eshamis will be crazier then they already are. So I'm just along for the ride at this point. sheep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Intros and Welcome Center-
Jump to: