Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ian is NOT Lucas's father!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea Fallon
bronze
Chelsea Fallon

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Ian is NOT Lucas's father! Empty
PostSubject: Ian is NOT Lucas's father!   Ian is NOT Lucas's father! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am

I'm so freaking sick and tired of everybody making that assumption. Almost every interview I've seen with Bryan, somebody brings up that possibility. It's not even possible for that to happen. Several times on screen it's been stated that Kate and Ian's affair happened while he was married to Madison. Either Madison's a cougar with really good skin (which would mean that her products are really as amazing as she claims) or people just aren't paying close enough attention.

I would be very pissed if the show actually goes that way. As far as I'm concerned, Lucas is a Horton and always will be. I hope they start recognizing him more as one. Austin, Billie, and Kate aren't the only family that he has. Hell, I'd rather be related to the Hortons anyways, lol.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Ian is NOT Lucas's father! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian is NOT Lucas's father!   Ian is NOT Lucas's father! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 pm

I know what you mean. Ian being his father is something totally out of the blue and I hope they don't go that way, although it might be fun for Bryan to play. I just don't see it though.
Back to top Go down

Ian is NOT Lucas's father!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: