For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

IT'S TIME TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD NOW WE HAVE TO MAKE THE NEW WRITERS HEAR THAT WE DON'T WANT RAPEMANCE WE NEED TO FIGHT NOW WE NEED TO SCREAM AND WE NEED T SAY WE WANT LUMI AND WE WANT THE REAL SAMI BACK THE ONE WE KN OW WHO DON'T CHEAT.. FORGET WHAT SAMI IS ABOUT TO DO,WE NEED TO BE HEARD NOW.. WE NEED T SAVE OUR SAMI WE NEED TO MAKE THE LUMIS BE HEARD... WRITE ABOUT LUMI EVERYDAY TO THE WRITES 24/7 IF YOU CAN..

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
http://www.lumilovers.proboards.com

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I agree Lumi, we need to put are best foot forward. I have a campaign idea I will put in the campaign area. I need our banners gals to help and whether or not I like it I may have to start posting at Daytime Royalty so we can display our banners.
The idea is called Where In The World Is Bryan Dattilo and we can also Do Where in The World Is Lucas Horton. We can tweet these slogans, email and snail mail them. Look in the campaign section for new ideas.

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:55 am

This goes to show things can always get worse. Everyone wanted Dena Higley fired because she wrote too much for Safe. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have Dena back. Seeing Ejami together, and making the eshamis happy is much, much worse. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

pullhair

And they are not listening to us, Greg Meng is not listening to us. They don't care about us. They've written us off long ago. I'm going to send Meng another email.

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:45 am

I don't know if it is working. I do think we need to be respectful and not attack the writers. I do not want the writers writing for Eshami because they are angry with Safe and Lumi fans. I don't know. No

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
WeMissBryD
bronze

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I don't know if it is working. I do think we need to be respectful and not attack the writers. I do not want the writers writing for Eshami because they are angry with Safe and Lumi fans.
Agreed. I've taken on the stance that silence speaks louder than words. By sitting around tweeting the writers all day, I don't think it shows the writers that we have really walked away from the show. And the writers know what we want. The executive producers know what we want. I think the most effective message can not be conveyed by words, but by viewers no longer tuning in and ratings dropping. That's just my take on the issue. Plus to be honest I am worn OUT from sending letter after letter, tweet after tweet, postcards, phone calls, etc, and still not being taken into consideration. It's much less energy for me to simply not watch their show anymore, and hope that others will do the same. They know full well what we want.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/WeMissBryD
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:46 am

WeMissBryD wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:
I don't know if it is working. I do think we need to be respectful and not attack the writers. I do not want the writers writing for Eshami because they are angry with Safe and Lumi fans.
Agreed. I've taken on the stance that silence speaks louder than words. By sitting around tweeting the writers all day, I don't think it shows the writers that we have really walked away from the show. And the writers know what we want. The executive producers know what we want. I think the most effective message can not be conveyed by words, but by viewers no longer tuning in and ratings dropping. That's just my take on the issue. Plus to be honest I am worn OUT from sending letter after letter, tweet after tweet, postcards, phone calls, etc, and still not being taken into consideration. It's much less energy for me to simply not watch their show anymore, and hope that others will do the same. They know full well what we want.

That's what I say! In all fairness so does Vicky. lol But the only thing is all disgruntled fans need to do the same. If only a few people do this they'll never notice. We need a large scale effort. And let's not be That Fanbase that verbally attacks the writers & Ali publicly on twitter & gets everyone defending them. Rolling Eyes

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 am

Omg, I am glad it wasn't the Lumis who attacked the writers. Did you guys check out the drunken fan who tweeted all sorts of crazy stuff to Marlene? Then she calls Days Bitch a pin head, I mean really, I still can't believe she got upset over pin head.
wino

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:40 pm

That was crazy. I do agree it is rude to include the person in your tweets you are bashing. Ejamis do that ALL THE TIME to Galen. It's no different than what fans are doing to the writers. Sometimes Galen has enough and tells them, like the writers did. I'm not saying that's right either, they are public figures who are being paid big bucks probably to write for this show, and they put themselves out there on twitter. They could expect some really negative feedback and try to address it a much more diplomatic way. I see both sides of the argument really.

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I say we need to gather a list of the shows sponsors and email them about this. I think that will be a more effecting way of permanently killing Ejami. I'm all for it if we can get the list.

Back to top Go down
daysfan15yrs

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 pm

I have been but I'm really getting sick of being ignored by the writers and ambushed/attacked by the EJ/Sami fans.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 am

Yeah, lately we have all given up, especially with the writers. They are not listening and do not care. Maybe if/when the ratings come out and they are not what they expected they will start listening, that's when I will start speaking up again and I'm going to write a nice long letter to tptb. For now though I'm keeping quiet. I think the quiet approach is working.

Anyway, glad you're posting with us again Daysfan! Btw, what should we call you? Smile You seem like you might like to rant or vent. I'm gonna change your permissions so you can see more of the board!

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

I haven't write anyting to those stupid writers either.. and im not gonna do that until they'll listen to us.. and for now i waste most of my energy by giving feedbacks to Dallas writers and actors becuse im so excited about the new Dallas show.. and i know i wont be disappointed with Dallas because I already know that i have all my faves back on the show along with some of the new ones that I like from other movies Very Happy i try to get Cynthia to hire Bryan Dattilo, if we're more who write her she might hire him.. i talked to other Lumis via pm at 2c who want to do this too.. becaise I do anything to get Bryan back on my screen, and i wanted him to join Daas when i first heart that dallas was comming back and Bryan was fired from DOOL and I wanted him to be Bobbys son.. but that ro is taken so Bryan can have another roll in the Ewing family...

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:24 pm

heck, I would even watch Dallas if Bryan were on it.

Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Can you hear them
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well that's no surprise

Can you see them
See right through them
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play (hey hey hey)
Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon
that We must use
In our defense
Silence

When you look at them
Look right through them
That's when they'll disappear
That's when we'll be feared

Our lips are sealed
Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway (hey hey hey)
Our lips are sealed

Hush, my darling
Don't you cry
Quiet, angel
Forget their lies

Can you hear them
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well that's no surprise

Can you see them
See right through them
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

Our lips are sealed
Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway (hey hey hey)
Our lips are sealed
Our lips are sealed
Our lips are sealed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD   Today at 8:38 am

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT LOUD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1