For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think of the reset so far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: What do you think of the reset so far?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am

I have to admit, I'm not very interested. Sleep I love John, I love Jack and Jenn. But I won't be satisfied til Bryan is back. I will have to wait and see the storylines unfold, but right now it's not that compelling. I am really getting interested to see where they take ejole. I think the writers really like them and like writing for them. I want to know where Jack has been and of course I want Jack and Jenn to reunite ASAP, but other than that, yawn! I do think the new writers are trying their best and doing a pretty good job. We'll see where that goes. I do still have lots of hope Bryan will be back, maybe not right away, but I'm very patient. I can wait, I can waif forever if I have to. I love Bryan. heartbeat

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
snowball

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the reset so far?   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 pm

I haven't been that impressed with the reset; it's a bit boring. I did like the Jack and Jennifer scenes yesterday, though. I am enjoying the writing for EJole right now; those two really get each other. There are absolutely no pretenses. These two are written like no other couple and I love their dynamic.

Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the reset so far?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

I haven't watched anything but the Ejole tango and I liked that.,I can't give you an honest opinion on the rest bc I haven't watched all but one of the promos. Just not into the show w.o. Bryan.

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the reset so far?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the reset so far?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1