Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Welcome to the Luminous forum!

Go down 
+3
bryandattilofan
Lumiforever
Tinkerbelle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:44 pm

hi there, Imajine! nice to meet you. we always enjoy having a new sister with us. glad you signed up. please tell us all about you. you will love it here, we sure do.
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello its Jtsahottie.

I finally got over here and this site looks like fun. I hope to be posting often.
flower
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:47 pm

JT! you made it. yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: woo hoo   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm

all we need is msc lumi and we're good, oh and want ole days...
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:45 pm

oh I hope want shows up soon. she is so sweet and she just cracks me up at how she deals with the jammers. a clasic lady.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: me too   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

I will email both msc and want and see whats up..want was dealing with bad weather and tummy bug,...so I wil check back with her..MscLumis vids and fanfic are awesome, so we definetly want our fav vid maker here! Maral is excellent on the vids too..so we have several classy and talented ladies here already!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 am

oh, I've seen the awful weather they are having up where Want lives. she may not have eny power. I sure hope she is ok.

our girls all have so much talent here. we sure did get blessed with the best!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: she is ok and here now   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 am

The weather was intense where she is as I thought. I set her up an account and she should get my pm about it any time. She's good to go!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:09 am

so good to hear she is ok. I was worried about her. she is such a sweet person. she's like you, BDF. you can tell she really cares about us gals here. this is such a wonderful little home. ya'll all make it so nice. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Luminous forum!   Welcome to the Luminous forum! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Luminous forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2