Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Crystal Chappell Out at Days!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Crystal Chappell Out at Days! Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 am

Crystal Chappell (Carly) announced today, on her husband's twitter page, that she was let go from DOOL.

https://twitter.com/michaelsabatino/status/76046400751808513
Using Michael's phone/Droid's dead. Want you to know, as I understand it, DOOL has decided not to renew my contract.

https://twitter.com/michaelsabatino/status/76047521495007233
I'm sad but grateful for the opportunity. I made new friends and got Venice up and running thanks to you. I wish DAYS much success

https://twitter.com/michaelsabatino/status/76048128863772672
P.S Not the new writers decision. P.S.S Michael's phone sucks. Onward! XO
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 am

What a shock! They let go of another good actor with real history on the show, and they keep all these other crappy "stars"?!? Days really sucks. Mad Granted, I wasn't a big fan of Carly this time around, it was a big mistake to make her the interloper in the Bope story, but that was the awful writers' fault not Crystal's. She is a good actress and they could have done a lot with her, especially with her and Louise Sorel, but these current writers and producers cannot come up with good storylines for anyone. I wonder if any more actors will be let go? I hope so, I can think of a few that should. rockon
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 am

I guess the new writers don't see her story line going anywhere. We're prolly going to get stuck with a Daniel Jennifer Jack triangle. Ewwwww!

I wonder though if they will start bringing back true fan favs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
What a shock! They let go of another good actor with real history on the show, and they keep all these other crappy "stars"?!? Days really sucks. Mad Granted, I wasn't a big fan of Carly this time around, it was a big mistake to make her the interloper in the Bope story, but that was the awful writers' fault not Crystal's. She is a good actress and they could have done a lot with her, especially with her and Louise Sorel, but these current writers and producers cannot come up with good storylines for anyone. I wonder if any more actors will be let go? I hope so, I can think of a few that should. rockon

So true! I wish they had done something with CC and LS, that would have been worth watching. Another opportunity lost. I guess the new writers don't see storyline for CC in the future.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

makes you wonder who they do see a future for on Days..
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Dee and Drake is back on the show as Jarlena now so I give up.. we wont have bryan back as Lucas..
and Jarlena will adore boring Rafe and think he's the best thing that have ever happend to sami Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

That's what I'm afraid of too, Lumi, that J&M will be there to prop Safe. I hope it's not the case, but I have my doubts. I really would love for Safe to be back-burnered, but that won't happen with the Will storyline coming up. Lucas really needs to be back for that, and Rafe needs to fade out.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm

I don't care about safe as long as we get Bryan back. Thank God safe is not the main focus of this board but Lucas and Lumi. Our primary focus here should be to see if we can get Bryan back. Let's leave safe in teh dust where they belong shall we? Maybe if we are so lucky Ej will be phased out. Or back burned at the very least.
We need to get rid of these old stories that have no sizzle. We need Lucas to be back for Will and Allie and we need John and Marlena's return to be a positive thing.

Let's focus on all this being a good thing for a possible Bryan return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chappell Out at Days!   Crystal Chappell Out at Days! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Chappell Out at Days!
Page 1 of 1