Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Reminders about a few things..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Reminders about a few things..  Empty
PostSubject: Reminders about a few things..    Reminders about a few things..  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

If one needs to rant, we do have a rant section.
https://luminous.forumotion.com/f60-days-rants-and-gripes

I know people are frustrated pullhair with the show and the writing. But there is a place for rants and its not all over the board Reminders about a few things..  359538 .

You can also use https://luminous.forumotion.com/f42-special-access if you need a vent or want to say something everyone might not agree with.

Now, under no circumstances is actor bashing or fan bashing allowed. An example might be Oh that person is not a true fan of this couple, actor if he or she believes this or that...

I have been thinking of creating an anti room. I've been hesitant bc there has been so much bashing of certain characters, it makes me want to Reminders about a few things..  763449.

I was thinking also about starting a debate section, where we can debate things a little more in depth. I think that might help with some stronger things we might wanna debate.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please put them here. I think everyone needs to vent and rant at times, but we need to keep it to one spot, or spots that are ok for ranting.
I hope I have handled this well. I don't want to hurt anyone feelings or offend anyone in any way. I just want to make this a fun place to post for all.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Reminders about a few things..    Reminders about a few things..  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

https://luminous.forumotion.com/f30-off-topic-rants-and-gripes

also, we do have an off topic rants and gripes section. Any day to day frustrations in the real world can be placed here. No Days related rants allowed, please.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Reminders about a few things..    Reminders about a few things..  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

I agree with you, if we have to vent we shall do it in the rant section and not in the other forums on the boards..

and please try to keep to the subject in topics in other forums,
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminders about a few things..    Reminders about a few things..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminders about a few things..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: