Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

For the week of 3/28/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

For the week of 3/28/11 Empty
PostSubject: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

per Daytime Royalty
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8475610/1/

SOW Spoilers
-Victor uses a different approach against Brady.
-Carly has difficulty coping.
-Bo and Hope move closer toward reconciliation.
-Chad faces a dark night.

**UPDATED 3/19**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Bonding")
EJ and Taylor give into temptation; Nicole and Fay's bond deepens.

Tuesday ("Kicked to the Curb")
Imposter Rafe is forced to spend the night on the couch; Carly hits a new low.

Wednesday ("Trouble in Paradise")
Sami confides in Kate about her marriage; Stefano rips into Nicole.

Thursday ("The Truth")
Taylor realizes she must tell Nicole about her feelings for EJ; Brady advises Dario to leave Salem.

Friday ("Fay Learns the Truth")
Imposter Rafe takes drastic action with Fay; Bo and Hope learn that Ciara and Theo tried to run away.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:16 pm

okay, this got to me. Sami confides to Kate about her marriage? Seriously? Sami and Kate hate eavch other and now she is mommy dearest? Why would Kate even care at this point? What is Rafe to her but Allie's step father?

Ej and Taylor give into temptation? WTF? Ej, don't you love Nicole just a little?
Stefano rips into Nicole? Why, what in this is her fault?

Rafe takes drastic action with Fay? I know you guys don't like Rafe or Rafe 2, but I want this impostor away from Sami. At least the real Rafe is a decent guy, boring slightly and no Lucas, but he would never abuse Sami, of that I am sure.

And please don;t any of you start on me lol. I AM NOT a Safe lover. But this impostor gotta go!

Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I think Kate's main beef with Sami is that she never wanted her with any of her sons, not Austin or Lucas. Now that Sami is not a threat anymore, Kate can probably be softer towards her. I like that Kate might care about Sami just a little bit at least for the sake of the grandchildren. She really has no reason to hate her anymore since Lumi are no longer together.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 pm

If Lucas were to come back and they reunite, I wonder if the shite would hit the fan? sheep
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
If Lucas were to come back and they reunite, I wonder if the shite would hit the fan? sheep
Yes I'm sure it would but I don't think Kate is worried about that happening anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the week of 3/28/11   For the week of 3/28/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the week of 3/28/11
Page 1 of 1