Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13? Empty
PostSubject: Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?   Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi! Is anyone around and able to chat. Let me know if you are interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?   Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 pm

I think I may be reading this wrong, but I think you got the dates mixed up. This weekend was rough for me. It was special Olympics track n field, the last event of the year. My son and several others sported ribbons. Man, can these kids run! They tore up the track! We have some true athletes with them. I love their slogan. Let me win, but if I can not win, then let me be brave in the attempt. These kids are true winners, every last one of them.

It was also my husband's b-day this weekend as well. Whew, what a weekend! I am swamped in laundry, I swear its trying to eat me, lol.

I miss you guys. I have been a little brat at Sony, eshamis over there think they are all that and a bag of chips and that they own the board. They think 4 years running is long enough, ha, try 17 you a holes, then I might take them seriously, NOT!!!!

I am such a little manure stirrer! sheep But they are still trying to defend Ej, when they can not hope too. Just proves how pathetic that fan base is, to enjoy rape mance as they do. Give me a fracking break.
If you look around, I started two new threads over there, one a question about what's up with Bryan and on e a Lucas Will and Allie
Fan thread.

Just enough to annoy the eshamis. That is still fin.... What a Face
Back to top Go down

Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?
Page 1 of 1