Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

miss the real days

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

miss the real days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

i have uploaded the next epiosde from this story
part7

Note youtube have removed the audio on clip8 cause it had some music in it:(
part8

part9

i have two more full epiosdes from this storyline

: i uploaded part8 to photobucket so you can watch it here with full audio
Dool sept 1997 part8
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks for the clips Malin! What's amazing is that even with all the bad things Sami did to hurt Lucas in the past. He STILL managed to forgive her for all of it years later and fall in love with her. How special is that?? And how unique is that?? Seriously Lumi's story is in a class by itself because they were not your "typical" love story at all. Of all the romances to kill off after giving them such wonderful writing for YEARS, Lumi's was NOT the one that should have suffered. Can you even compare Safe to Lumi?? Is Safe's "story" even half as exciting and unique as Lumi's was? If anyone thinks so they seriously need to get their head checked, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

lumidestiny wrote:
Thanks for the clips Malin! What's amazing is that even with all the bad things Sami did to hurt Lucas in the past. He STILL managed to forgive her for all of it years later and fall in love with her. How special is that?? And how unique is that?? Seriously Lumi's story is in a class by itself because they were not your "typical" love story at all. Of all the romances to kill off after giving them such wonderful writing for YEARS, Lumi's was NOT the one that should have suffered. Can you even compare Safe to Lumi?? Is Safe's "story" even half as exciting and unique as Lumi's was? If anyone thinks so they seriously need to get their head checked, lol.
You're very welcome sweetie!!
yeah I know
all bad things Lumi did to eachother they still forgave eachother cause they loved eachothe more than they"hated" eachoter.. i always adored Lumi even when they were enemies i never gave up on them..
i just wish they had let Lumi be and have their happy ever after together.. why was it Lumi that they had to break up??what did they deserve to be treated the way? to keep them apart all the time and forced them to love other people? Sad

of all things i do have with days on my old VHS there are mostly Lumi or just lucas or just Sami Wink

noone can compare Safe with Lumi cause Safe are boring they don't fight or joke or anything that makes you want to watch them.. they're more like Caustin.. boring.. i could never dump Lumi for Safe at all.. my heart belongs to Lumi and only Lumi i can't like Sami with other men or Lucas with other women...
i just love Lumi and they're amazing.. we grew up with them too.. it's hard to explaine but Lumi is special they're magical they're just wow...
i love Lucas alone too and Sami alone as well..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

ITA with everything. The most amazing part in their love affair was when Lucas finally accepted Sami for who she was, even against Kate's telling him not to. That was their defining moment as a true supercouple.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Actually Lucas always accepted Sami for who she was, from the very beginning when they were teens. Remember they started out as best friends because they were so much alike in their insecurities and scheming ways. And I believe that they always "loved" each other in some way but that their idealized versions of who their perfect mate should be prevented them from really seeing each other as more than a friend. So the problem was not acceptance. The problem was that Sami turned against Lucas for no reason and started hurting him to get what she wanted. THAT'S what turned Lucas against her and who could blame him? What really was amazing was the fact that Lucas was eventually able to look past all of the crap that Sami did to him and fall for her anyway years later! Now THAT is true love! To this day no one knows Sami better than Lucas, no one. Rafe only met Sami 3 years ago and he was never the target of her schemes. But Lucas WAS the target of many of Sami's schemes and he has seen both the good and the bad in her, he knew her inside and out. But the amazing part was when he finally realized that his idealized version of what a perfect woman should be (Carrie & Nicole) was not what he wanted after all. When Lucas fell for Sami that's when he realized that she was PERFECT FOR HIM and exactly what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 pm

lumidestiny wrote:
Actually Lucas always accepted Sami for who she was, from the very beginning when they were teens. Remember they started out as best friends because they were so much alike in their insecurities and scheming ways. And I believe that they always "loved" each other in some way but that their idealized versions of who their perfect mate should be prevented them from really seeing each other as more than a friend. So the problem was not acceptance. The problem was that Sami turned against Lucas for no reason and started hurting him to get what she wanted. THAT'S what turned Lucas against her and who could blame him? What really was amazing was the fact that Lucas was eventually able to look past all of the crap that Sami did to him and fall for her anyway years later! Now THAT is true love! To this day no one knows Sami better than Lucas, no one. Rafe only met Sami 3 years ago and he was never the target of her schemes. But Lucas WAS the target of many of Sami's schemes and he has seen both the good and the bad in her, he knew her inside and out. But the amazing part was when he finally realized that his idealized version of what a perfect woman should be (Carrie & Nicole) was not what he wanted after all. When Lucas fell for Sami that's when he realized that she was PERFECT FOR HIM and exactly what he needed.
wow, great post, this is something you should post at sony...
and i so agree with you.. both Lucas and sami loved eachother for who they were and they were so happy together.. when i watchmy old stuff with days When sami is with Austin and Brandon and Lucas are with Nicole i don't see them happy at all and they don't smile or laugh genuine at all

but when they're together they're glowing and you can see how happy they are because they're together..
Sami loved Lucas for who he was not cause he was a rich spoiled brat,
Nicole only married him cause of money, money that Kate payed her.. Evil or Very Mad and she also cheated on him (with Colin?) But Sami never cheated on Lucas

it's so sad how TIIC kept Lumi apart all the time and now have they make it look like Lumi never really existed:( i think TIIC are newbies too that haven't follow Lumi for the past 18 years so they better start looking back and see how importaint Lumi are for the show for their fans and for eachother..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 am

lumidestiny wrote:
Actually Lucas always accepted Sami for who she was, from the very beginning when they were teens. Remember they started out as best friends because they were so much alike in their insecurities and scheming ways.

I only started watching in 2000, so I don't know what happened back in the day for the most part, but I will take your word for it.

Great post, BTW!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 am

I wouldn't give those yahoos at Sony the satisfaction, lol. I've always said I'll only start posting in the general boards when Bry is back, that way I can gloat, lol! Twisted Evil

Maggie, if you get a chance you should watch more clips of Lumi during the 90's. Those years truly shaped their characters as well as their history.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

i found another episode from this storyline one episode before the truth came out and it was so fun to see Lumi scheme together and Sami talked to Lucas about getting married to Austin and Lucas was worried for Sami cause eric had went to the hospital and that made Sami so scared.. i hope i have the next one too need to look through more old VHS tapes..

i also found some other stuff with days (no Lumi) but it was Susan and Edmund and Jonsey Vivian and Ivan.. susan and edmund are awesome..
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 pm

I love this, i found another tape with some stuff..

first i have a half episode with days and in this one is Lucas talking to Alan in the hospital, Vivian is getting married to Victor

Sami is in Austins apartment and carrie comes over and Sami is still mad at Carrie and Austin goes to see carrie they make up and sami see that and she start to scream and make Austin be mad at carrie and tell her to leave..

I didn't know Dena wrote this episode Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 am

i so love this stuff i found on my old recordings

classic Days from 1994/1995 remember this?

part1

part2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Wow, Dena was writing back then. Vivian looks so different and I finally met Ivan. I had heard so much about him. Thanks for posting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miss the real days   miss the real days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

miss the real days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2