For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

confused.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: confused.....   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Shocked they have locked the Lumi photothread at sony Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked why did they do that?? look so they haven't locked all Lumi threads there Sad if they have then must it mean that Lumi will never come back cause they don't want us to show our Lumi love and support there pullhair

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: confused.....   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm

I don't understand that either Lumi. I emailed the mods and have gotten zero response yet. I just don't get it. I have a feeling or Eshami nightmares are behind this. They had some big plan to leave all the boards to make tptb sit up and notice such large numbers leaving the boards. Said with full sarcasm intended. So we started upping all our threads and they got threatened supposedly by us five Lumis.

The logic that we are five people and that we are the safe fan base is really stupid and immature. I wonder if James knows he has such an immature fan base. I mean, seriously. To think like that they must have taken leave of their senses. That makes their fan base and James look so bad. If I were James, I would be ashamed of them.

I can't prove they had anything to do with it, I have no inside sources, I don't lurk at their boards so I don't know. I'm to busy with my own life to bother with that crap anymore. Its my speculation and imho it sounds like their m.o. to complain us five Lumis have to many threads. Dunderheads, five people couldn't keep that many threads up. Again, all speculation on my part.

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: confused.....   Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 am

I hope the mod wil PM you back and tell you why they locked it.. maybe it's cause of the member who started it is banned?? when i looked at who started it it said the member was banned..

yes i think so too that the jammers are behind this too,they think they can take over the board by close all LUmi thread, maybe they're also threatened about Bryan had a lunch with Sheri and that he might return when james leaves..??
and they should stop to call us for safe fans cause im not a fan of safe..

I wounder if James really knows that his fans are this childish,someimes i wish he could see their stupid posts and how they behave..
if i were james I would be ashamed too.

Tammy and I plan to start a new Lumi photothread so lets hope that one won't be locked...

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confused.....   

Back to top Go down

confused.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1