Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOW 2011 Previews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:25 pm

- As the new year begins in Salem, a surprise wedding is in the offing, while another one is called off, and a young marriage is on the brink of collapse.

- Sami and EJ's worst nightmare comes true when Johnny develops cancer in his other eye. EJ vows to God that if Johnny survives, he'll share custody of the kids with Sami. Meanwhile, Nicole wonders what this will mean for their wedding plans and more importantly, her access to Sydney. EJ makes it clear to Stefano that he's not in love with Sami anymore.

- Warden Jane captures Bo and tries to get him to reveal Hopes location. Hope enlists Jennifer to find evidence against Jane. Hope and Carly race against time to save Bo.

- Philip sees a sign that he and Melanie should remain married. Kate encourages Melanie to save her marriage to Philip.

- Nathan calls off his wedding to Stephanie.

- Chloe takes extreme measures to win back Daniel's love, which only backfires.

- Vivian and Gus turn on one another.

- Maggie learns about Vivian's situation and agrees to go on a date with Victor in exchange for his cooperation.

- Chad bonds with Lexie and Johnny but steers clear of Stefano.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8426046/1/
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

So EJ states that he does not love Sami anymore. I hope he really means it. Of course this will give Stefano clear sailing to get revenge on Rafe and Sami, so maybe he will cause Rafe's accident.

Poor Bo; nonetheless, I am enjoying this storyline.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope he means it too. Please for the love of God just get over Sami already and leave her the hell alone! That means don't bother her, don't mess with her, stop trying to get revenge on her, and just let her have her children for Christ's sakes!! And if Sydney is proven to be Nicole's then that's great but until then let Sami have her children and leave her alone!!! Can't wait for Taylor to come on the scene so EJ can fall madly in love with her like the spoilers say. Of course my deepest wish of all is for the rapist to be killed off so we never have to deal with him and his awful fanbase ever again!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself Sara, enough already! Please give Ej something else to do other then torment Sami or put him off my screen! sheep
Back to top Go down

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Yup Sarah, you nailed it!

For the first time I actually believe that EJ may be done with Sami, especially since they are bringing Taylor in for him and Corday calls the whole thing enchanting.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Kim, can I say your avi of Lumi making love just makes me smile. love Makes me forget how awful the show is for about a minute. Smile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 am

That is my fav at the ones that tink made. Now this is romance, not that smut we are exposed to daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOW 2011 Previews Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOW 2011 Previews   SOW 2011 Previews Empty

Back to top Go down

SOW 2011 Previews
Page 1 of 1