For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ej Propses to Nicole!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Ej Propses to Nicole!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 am

Here we go ladies, Nicole is back in the running and Sami will have her hands full between Johnny having cancer and Rafe getting into an accident.

I see some room for a Bryan return, bc Sami will need help with the kids. Then he will renew his friendship with Sami. Although I can't say I see a Lumi reunion right away, I do see room for Bryan to come back and maybe we can get some awesome Lumi friendship and comfort scenes out of it.

Lucas should definitely come back with Rafe injured and help with his own kids. I see this as a great time for it to come out that Johnny is Lucas's.

The only ones who will be the losers are the Eshamis. They are gonna get stuck witha Ej Nicole Taylor triangle going on. This oughta be good, high time to send in our Bryan postcards ladies!

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej Propses to Nicole!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

I wonder if EJ and Nicole actually get married with Taylor arriving in town soon. I do like that EJ still has feelings for Nicole, though, but unfortunately it will come to nothing.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Ej Propses to Nicole!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

I find the spoilers for both EJ & Nicole and EJ & Taylor confusing. On one hand JS says that EJ remembers the feelings he had for Nicole when he proposes to her but on the other hand he's supposed to fall head over heels for Taylor the moment they meet. So are they going for a full blown triangle here with EJ being torn as to who he really wants or will EJ be obviously in love with only one woman? And if so who will it be Nicole or Taylor? Sounds intriguing although I probably won't be watching any of this. I like Nicole but not enough to sit through having to watch JS. And especially with the fact that my man Lucas is still not back, I will continue to boycott Days. So that's that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej Propses to Nicole!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

It sounds to me that it will be EJ and Taylor. Even though EJ may still have feelings for Nicole, I think that once he sees the pictures of Brady and Nicole having sex at DiMansion, that he will force her into marriage, so EJole does not seem to be going anywhere.

Be that as it may, that's it for me as far as EJ is concerned. I have no interest in watching him with Taylor, as I can't stand Natalia Linvingston. My primary interest will always be Nicole and her shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej Propses to Nicole!   

Back to top Go down

Ej Propses to Nicole!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1