Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD: Tragic news about Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SOD: Tragic news about Johnny Empty
PostSubject: SOD: Tragic news about Johnny   SOD: Tragic news about Johnny EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 am

Less than two years after losing Grace, Sami faces another challenge when she learns something is very wrong with her son, Johnny.

It begins when Gabi and Will bring Rafe a disturbing photo from the wedding. "He sees a white spot in Johnny's eye and he isn't exactly sure what to make of it and he doesn't want anybody to freak out, especially based on everything that's just happened," says Galen Gering (Rafe). "So he says, 'Let me check it out.' He goes online and does some research and finds out it could potentially be something bad."

Rafe heads to the Dimera Mansion to try to talk to EJ. "Rafe figures Sami has always been through so much; he doesn't want to set her off," explains Gering. "So he goes and tells EJ there there is potentially some cause for concern and EJ think it's some sort of ploy, so then Rafe gets Lexie and brings her over there. She decides that they should do some tests and then EJ starts to see the light based on her concern, his belief that she's not going to screw him over. So he agrees to have some tests done. And then Sami finds out about it right when Rafe is on his way to tell her about it. So it becomes a big, messy minute."

Sami is understandable anxious to find out secondhand that something is wrong with Johnny. "She is totally upset, like, 'What's going on?'" says Gering. "Obviously, Rafe had the best intentions and was trying to protect her and still feels what he did was the right thing to do. Nine times out of 10, it was probably nothing, so why alarm her? She's been through enough." Alison Sweeney (Sami) adds, "It's a nice transfer for Sami that she's not like, 'I can't believe you didn't tell me,' feeling betrayed by Rafe. It's more, "Oh, my God, there must be something seriously wrong with my son that you were looking out for me,' which I think is a very mature way to look at this problem, that it's Johnny and what is wrong with him? And then all of that is set aside because there is something really wrong with Johnny and she goes to the hospital to be with him."

At the hospital, a scared and angry EJ accuses Sami of setting up what is going on so she can have access to Johnny. "She is super-concerned about her son and EJ is hammering at her," says Sweeney. "Obviously, EJ would love it to be Sami's fault, because then there's nothing really wrong with his son. If she staged something to get attention or to be with him, then he's okay."

As they wait for the test results, with a cancer diagnosis being a real possibility, Sami and EJ call a truce. "Ultimately, EJ does come to his senses and does say that this is our child and we need to put him first," reports Gering. "When Rafe finds out about that, he doesn't necessarily believe or trust him, but he wants to give him the benefit of the doubt based on the situation, so he takes a backseat. He's there for Sami, but if that is the case, Rafe being there could be a catalyst to make things go the other way, so he tries to give them some space. It's their child."

Sami tries to keep her spirits up in light of her already losing one child in Grace. "She can't help but think the worst," sighs Sweeney. "I don't think she has a lot of hope." She's not wrong. By week's end, everyone gets devastating news. "It's not good," previews Gering.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8415217/1/
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Tragic news about Johnny   SOD: Tragic news about Johnny EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 am

are Johnny going to die?? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Tragic news about Johnny   SOD: Tragic news about Johnny EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Well, they are taping late January now and Johnny is still alive. My guess is that he won't die; Sami already lost Grace, so I can't see them going there again so soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Tragic news about Johnny   SOD: Tragic news about Johnny Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD: Tragic news about Johnny
Page 1 of 1