Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

just woundering..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

just woundering.. Empty
PostSubject: just woundering..   just woundering.. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:13 am

when i was looking at some pics with the Hortons from Alice funeral, why are Carrie in them?? she is not a Horton.. she broke up with Mike and came back to Salem and reunted with Austin and Austin is a Reed not a Horton.. are they breakinfg up Austin and Carrie too? and make it looklike Mike and Carrie have been a couple and that she never got married to Austin after all? since he never came with Carrie to salem but mike was in salem for Alice funeral... that's why i was woundering.. it's not like she is a Horton cause she was married with Lucas cause back then he was a Roberts...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

just woundering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just woundering..   just woundering.. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 pm

They did not break up Austin and Carrie. I guess they consider her family because of her past relationship with Mike.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

just woundering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just woundering..   just woundering.. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm

It could be the Mike connection but it could also be because she was close to Alice growing up. Wasn't it written that way? I could have sworn that the Brady kids grew up around Alice Horton with her being kind of like a second grandmother to them. I know in her teen years, Sami was close to her. Of course because of the fact that they didn't want Lumi to share more scenes together than necessary, they stupidly decided not to have Sami present at the funeral. Dumb writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just woundering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just woundering..   just woundering.. Empty

Back to top Go down

just woundering..
Page 1 of 1