Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Do you think..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Do you think.. Empty
PostSubject: Do you think..   Do you think.. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

that sony or nbc what ever will give days of our lives out on DVD boxes??just like Dynasty, and Dallas and some other soaps they have given out on DVD boxes?? it would be really cool if they did cause then would i buy almost all of the days boxes if they did.. but i would buy 1990-(1993-2007) for sure Wink cause i got crazy the other day when i was watching some old days stuff from 1996 i loved the show in general back then even if i loved Lumi more also caustin jack and jen Alice and Tom and so on.. but the show in general was awesome anyways when i watched it i got stuck in to it just like i was back when it aired on tv... tobad i don't have all episodes that comes after tho... but im glad i have tapes here and there that i recorded days.. so i can remember the good ole days.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

Do you think..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: