Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

HORRIFIC Rumour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Guys read this! The little girls that play Allie have posted on FB that they heard EJ might turn out to be Allie's dad. Sad

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=113172505414901&id=159666173678

All I have to say is that it would truly break my heart if that were to happen. If the little girls that play Allie are asking the question saying they heard something to this effect then it leads me to believe that this might be something the writers are planning? How awful! Not only did they completely destroy Lumi but now they want to take Allie away from Lucas too? I can't believe this, how utterly sad! Why can't they just leave well enough alone? Even if they never have any plans to bring Lucas back and reunite Lumi ever again, can't they at least just let him have his children? Why take that away too? I swear I am totally done if that happens. The better story would be to make Johnny Lucas's NOT to rip Allie away from a father who loves her. I know he's offscreen right now but that doesn't mean that Lucas doesn't still love and provide for his daughter. I know it would just break his heart if he found out Allie wasn't his. God I hate this show!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:37 pm

hearing doesn't mean squat. Until I hear it from Ken Coraday or a mag spoiler, not even going there. I'm sure some terrible Ejami breathed it in their ear. Sounds like another way to get the fans all worked up. Not buying it w.o. more then two little girls say so.
Back to top Go down

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 pm

I agree. The way it was stated with the "what do you think?" makes me suspect that there may be more to this. I'm going to take a wait and see approach on that. It would be simply too insulting to go that way.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm already not watching and barely posting anywhere anymore. Do they really want to insult Alice Horton by making Allie the rapist's child? There would be no end to the out rage over this one.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I think the mother of the little girls who play Allie (who is obviously posting on FB on their behalf) wants Allie to get more screentime. Right now she is the ignored child in favor of Johnny & Sydney but that is only because their father is a psycho maniac who goes around abusing and manipulating everyone in sight. Allie's father on the other hand is banished to a far off land because Gary Tomlin has his head up Galen Gering's ASS! Anyway I digress, the FWJs are freaking out about the REAL possibility of Sydney being Nicole's so they are doing everything in their power to try and make Allie a Dimera in order to make up for that loss. I agree, making beloved Alice Horton's namesake into the rapist's child is the biggest show of disrespect I have ever heard of. Not only to Lumi fans but also to longtime viewers in general AND Francis Reid/Alice Horton's memory. How DARE they even think of doing that?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

That's exactly it. So big fracking deal, the mom can't do anything. Its pretty clear they are not going with Ej and Sami at this point. Don't worry about this bc Ken Coraday knows that Ej and Sami are killing the ratings. Make Allie the rapists child would surely get Days canceled...
That would make every viewer that ever loved Jarlena Stayla Bope Ejole and Lumi turn off the tele in a heart beat. I'm not giving the Ejami cock roaches the time of day on this one. They are already making fun of our reactions to this. They simply have no class. And no tact. That's really stupid behavior on their part. I can't wait till one of them gets rude over face book, its what they are known for. Just let em dig their own grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFIC Rumour!   HORRIFIC Rumour! Empty

Back to top Go down

HORRIFIC Rumour!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: