Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

days from 2000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

days from 2000 Empty
PostSubject: days from 2000   days from 2000 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

i found a old VHS tape with few days episodes on, Very Happy episodes with days from 2000, and Bryan/Lucas are so cute in this epiosde :wub: i have forgot I had recorded these episodes...but i did recorded them for Bryli was in them..
ugh Lucas is married with Nicole Greta is dating Eric Kate have something with Nicholas..brandon has a thing for Sami..

Chloe and philip argue at the pier..
can't believe how young Nadia and Jay are in these episode too Shocked
OMG the show is totaly different from it is now.. Shocked 10 years ago the show was amazing and today is the show not worth watching..

Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

days from 2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: days from 2000   days from 2000 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 pm

I too loved Days back then even though Lumi weren't together and were still in their "hate" phase, I still loved them and it was definitely better than anything we have now. And that was when I actually liked Phloe too. I still love Philip but can't stand Chloe anymore but I adored young Phloe. Oh and Jensen as Eric was beautiful! Him and Nicole were a sweet couple. I even liked Lucas and Nicole together, they were funny and had some hot scenes. Man I miss those days. The show we have today is not even close to what it was then. Damn Corday.
Back to top Go down

days from 2000
Page 1 of 1