Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? Empty
PostSubject: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I think Sami and Rafe are getting married during November sweeps because the sneak peek for November 22 lists that Father James and all the kids (including Allie) are present. And apparently the twins who play Allie posted on Facebook recently that they will be in pretty dresses for these scenes or something like that. Also there is no church setting but one of the sets is a forest clearing and Safe talked about having the wedding at Green Mountain Lodge. That's why I'm thinking that the wedding is happening during November sweeps. Anyway, at least she's not marrying the rapist but still I'm sad that Safe are getting married. This is how I felt when Lucas married Chloe too, sad and depressed. Sad
Back to top Go down
pandabear111222

pandabear111222

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 am

I love Safe, but I just don't think it's going to be unicorns and bluebirds flying overhead...

I love Lumi too, it's a hard path, I need a real triangle.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 am

as long as you don't love Ejami, its all good. You are certianly welcome here, being that you seem to love our Lucas too!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome pandabear! I have to warn you, I am just as much against Safe as I am against Rapemi. So I hope my posts don't offend you being a Safe fan. But one thing I appreciate about this board is that we don't all agree on everything yet we still manage to have healthy, civilized debates without acting like immature children. We just basically agree to disagree so I look forward to reading your viewpoints as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
pandabear111222

pandabear111222

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:24 am

you are... I'm shocked, not really. After following you on twitter, I know that... No offense taken, at least we have hating Rapemi in common. And no bryandattilo fan I do not like EJAMI, I tried once but I forgot to schedule the lobotomy ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

lmao! I definetly look forward to you posting here. I'll oipen up more of the board to you today, so you can post more with the rest of us woo hoo people on here. We have a great time and its good to see that all fan basesseem to be comfortable with us. I think its neat that the Lumis and Safes get along with almost all fan bases but with the Ejamis.
Maybe its our common hatred of Ej that keeps us united. I can't wait to see the Ejami fan base go down when Coraday shows his full hatred of the couple. Ejami killed the ratings and he finally gets it!
Back to top Go down
pandabear111222

pandabear111222

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 am

you mean the God of Salem doesn't bring in the viewers in droves...shocking
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am

You know, if it makes the eshamis sad, it makes me happy. So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? 359538 So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? 359538 But really, I don't hate the idea. They are a much better option than egagme. I just don't love them. I'll never love them as much as I love LUMI, but I do like Rafe & want him to be happy. Now if Lucas ever comes back I'd love to see him reclaim his love. But the way I feel is it's all good as long as it's not ejami.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
You know, if it makes the eshamis sad, it makes me happy. So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? 359538 So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? 359538 But really, I don't hate the idea. They are a much better option than egagme. I just don't love them. I'll never love them as much as I love LUMI, but I do like Rafe & want him to be happy. Now if Lucas ever comes back I'd love to see him reclaim his love. But the way I feel is it's all good as long as it's not ejami.
I agree with your sentence Tink about never being able to LOVE Safe. I feel the exact same way. In fact for a long time I tolerated them and even borderline accepted them. But I was never a fan and I never will be. You won't see me gushing about them and swooning over their scenes. I don't even watch them, lol. And like I have said before, ANYONE is better for Sami than the rapist. So Rafe isn't that great IMO because I just view him as a generic placeholder in Sami's life, like Brandon was. There is nothing about Safe that makes them unique or rootable ON THEIR OWN! Now if you compare them to Rapemi, then of course Safe is the much better couple, hands down. But on their own? They're just blah like wallpaper, nothing to get excited about. And the ratings prove it because as much as Rapemi has driven away the viewers, they are definitey NOT coming back for Safe.

Lumi on the other hand stood on their own as a very special couple with a complicated and unique love story. Not to mention the chemistry between Bry and Ali was off the charts AMAZING and cannot be duplicated. Lumi didn't need to be compared with anyone else because fans loved them for THEM! We enjoyed watching their story evolve over the years from best friends/partners in crime, enemies, young parents, back to being friends, & then lovers/soulmates. That's how much substance and history Lumi had. Safe have NONE OF THAT! And I'm not going to pretend that they do either. They are a bland, empty, random, boring pairing. There is no way around that and they will NEVER be able to hold a candle to LUMI's greatness. No other Sami or Lucas pairing can IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?   So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how does everyone feel about Safe getting married?
Page 1 of 1