Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:12 am

National Enquirer Spoilers

Kate has second thoughts about her phone call to Sami.

Nicole is rattled by an encounter with EJ.

Maggie talks to Brady about his drinking.

Bo tries to explain Hope’s situation to Ciara.

**UPDATED 8/19**

SOW Spoilers
-Sami declares her love for Rafe.
-Caroline lectures Ari.
-Nicole fears for her life.

**UPDATED 8/20**

Monday, August 30th
Sami proclaims her love for Rafe. He reaffirms his feelings for Sami, and they make love. EJ realizes hes alone on what was supposed to be his wedding night.

Tuesday, August 31st
Stefano and Kate swear to Will that they were not involved in EJs plans. Elsewhere, Caroline gives Arianna a lecture about family. Sami and Rafe make up for lost time in the bedroom.

Wednesday, September 1st
EJ threatens Nicole and tries to kill her. Daniel arrives and stops EJ. Nicole is rattled and fears that EJ will eventually succeed in killing her. Daniel proves to Nicole that good guys really do exist.

Thursday, September 2nd
Kate worries about EJs next move. Stefano assures her that he will handle his son. Sami will stop at nothing to keep EJ from taking her children.

Friday, September 3rd
Nicole tells Chloe how lucky she is and warns her not to screw things up. Later, Nicole changes her mind about staying in Salem. Rafe gets down on bended knee and has just one question for Sami.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8346090/1/

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

The first two spoilers sound interesting.

I wonder if EJ is taking the kids on the run, and Kate tries to warn Sami?

As to Nicole, maybe this happens after the truth comes out and EJ threatens her with telling that she framed Arianna. Then again, could she find an injured EJ and take care of him? I would really like for the latter to happen.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 pm

I really can't wait for everything to be out in the open and for Rapemi to be over, finally! I wish EJ would die but I think they might be going the Ejole route again. I don't care as long as he is out of Sami's life, he's just been such an albatross and he's been sucking the life out of Sami and this show in general. But if they must keep him, then I think Ejole is going to happen and Sydney will turn out to be their baby. And if EJ ends up in the hospital, let it be Nicole who nurses him back to health. They could repeat history this way because remember back in 2003 after Brandon left Sami, it was Lucas who took care of her after she fell through the French doors and cut her throat. That was how Lumi's love story officially began. Maybe they could do the same here with Sami moving away from the story and Ejole becoming closer. Then eventually after Safe reunite, Johnny's true paternity comes into question and Lucas can come back, starting a Lucas/Sami/Rafe tri. That's my dream anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 pm

I can't tell you how happy I am that Ejami are DONE!!!! I just love your scenario about EJ and Nicole; oh please let it happens just that way, with Sydole being the icing on the cake. I remember the french door incident very well and, indeed, it was a definite turning point for Lumi.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm ready for Ejole and Safe is way better then the Eshami alternative. I'd rather have Lumi but Lucas is better off with out thise detructeded version of Sami.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm SO HAPPY Rapemi is finally DEAD!!! But I'm not crazy about Safe getting engaged so fast. Geez Sami talk about going from one man to another in a second, lol! Sorry guys I just can't support Safe, I'll tolerate them for a little bit but I don't want them to get married. As for Lumi, I will always love and want them. I agree that Pod Sami didn't deserve Lucas but it looks like our girl, the REAL Sami Gene is back so I don't understand why Lucas has to stay in Hong Kong! His children are in Salem for god's sake, it's just ridiculous. The reveal would have been so much better if Lucas was involved. Sorry but Rafe bores me to tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

It really did take no time at all for Sami to get engaged to Rafe, did it? I wonder if the Safe reunion was part of the story that was accelerated. But hey - ding dong, Ejami is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10   Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 8/30/10
Page 1 of 1