For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm

So eshami has all this supposed love and support and there are oh so many eshami fans. If so, then why are the ratings in the toliet? They were supposed to be ratings gold, according to the maybe 15 or 20 Eshami fans. If there are so many fans that want this rapemance, then why are the ratings still so bad? Let's see what happens if Sami accepts his wedding proposal. If the ratings go worse then the toliet, then maybe TPTB and Eshamis will wake up and get the fact that this is not what the viewers want. This viewer does not want eshami! barf

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 pm

I believe that Corday is well aware of the ratings flop and that's why he alluded to Safe getting back together way before the Ejami crap played out. I can totally see people tuning out until this storyline plays out. The show was so good yesterday with Bo and Hope, and I hate that viewers are missing out on that. I hope that they do return, as I don't want the show cancelled.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 pm

It was great today too, absolutely no eshami, now thats pure gold!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Was it pretty much a continuation of yesterday? That would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Brady is going dark, he had almost mean sex with Nicole. I was almost scared of my lovely Brady. If he goes as dark as I think he is going to go, Ej won't be able to hold a candle stick to him. The past two days were glorius with no Eshami on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place   

Back to top Go down

If Eshami has so much love and support why are the ratings at last place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1