Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

ugh I hate rapemance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

This is another goodie ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 594544. Its states exactly what should be done to the writers for making us suffer through so much crap!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

jtsahottie wrote:
Hey been awhile since I've posted but I'm just loving how Days is getting a nice big dose of reality on the low ratings. I wouldn't watch this show if someone tortured me into it. I haven't been watching since Bryan left. I love that Cordey gave away the ending because I might just tune in just to see Jerkoff pay. Making Sydney Nicoles would be the icing on the cake and them well (we all know this already) but TPTB need to right a wrong and put Johnny back to being Lucas like it always should have been.
BDF sorry you have such psycho stalkers. Those fans are seriously whacked out. Anyways I keep leaving messages when the mailbox isn't full for Bryan D to return and I've sent letters (handwritten to Ken Cordey). I hope they see the mistake they've made.

Hey girl! group hug We have missed you here, you need to stop by more often!
I will always hate the rapemance, it is just so sick & disgusting. I have grown tired of even talking about it because I feel like I am not being listened to & tptb don't care how I feel or people like me feel. I have not been watching an entire show live in I don't know how long. If for some stupid reason they go with ejami I will be done with it forever. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Tink, I'm glad to see your two cents in this thread. The show has been delightful w.o. them on. They are not on tomorrow too, a good day to watch.
I actually like watching the show w.o. them on. love
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I haven't been watching the show too much. It's kinda depressing with no more Lucas or Lumi & no prospect of them on the horizon. I hope tptb get a clue soon! We don't want to see the rapemance, EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

as far as I know, no eshami today, more bricole and I think Bope. So much better then eshami!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Yesterday's show was really good. Loved Bo and Hope! There will be more of that today.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

The past two days have been great. We need to put the eppy's up so everyone can have the joy of no Ej shoved down our throats for two whole days.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 pm

I just hate watching the show right now & hate looking at the message boards like Sony & NBC where they have people feeling sorry for EJ of all people. Since when is he a good guy? Really, what has he ever done to show he is good, and a good father and is good to Sami? Is there concrete proof? I wanna see it.
Btw, I did these screencaps. I don't know where else to put them everything has been moved around or taken our, forums are not where they used to be. I don't know what happened to my screencaps from 12-29-06 but if I find them I'll add them here too.

ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture3mjf ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture2ze

ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture6b ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture7c

ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture10n ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Picture13u

Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 am

those pics proves that he is violent and dangerous,
and rapemis think this is love?? Shocked they are disgusting..Sami should have killed EJ in the first place..then wouldnt he be a problem to anyone...
EJ belongs behind bars...it's time for him to pay for his crimes..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I just hate watching the show right now & hate looking at the message boards like Sony & NBC where they have people feeling sorry for EJ of all people. Since when is he a good guy? Really, what has he ever done to show he is good, and a good father and is good to Sami? Is there concrete proof? I wanna see it.

I cannot believe that people are actually feeling sorry for EJ; pathetic! The audience knows full well that he is manipulating Sami, so why feel sorry for him? I think he is being written as despicable as can be to set up a "who shot EJ" mystery. The suspects are beginning to line up, with Bo being the latest one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh I hate rapemance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3