Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

ugh I hate rapemance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

I hate it when ther is a fan convention now They are no longer fun bc of the ykw fans. I hate them and refuse to go bc it is such a truly loathesome experience now. I can only hope Eshami is squashed like a bug!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I hate it when ther is a fan convention now They are no longer fun bc of the ykw fans. I hate them and refuse to go bc it is such a truly loathesome experience now. I can only hope Eshami is squashed like a bug!

It's a shame they have ruined your attendence at fan events. Thankfully Ejami will be done in about a month, so we shouldn't have to put up with their attitude much longer.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 pm

I hope so. One of them actually tried to find out if I was gonna be in Greenville this weekend and made it seem as though she would make things miserable if I was. That's awful! I'm so glad I went when I did and met Bryan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 pm

That's just pathetic! It must have been really cool meeting Bryan. I have never met anyone famous; I would probably be starstruck.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I would probably be speechless and dumbfounded if I ever met Bryan. I'm sure he's even better looking in real life. Forget the rapemi fanbase. They will have nothing to do soon when their couple is destroyed forever and permanently. Just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

I been hearing that for a lotta years. I want that non couple over and done with now.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I been hearing that for a lotta years. I want that non couple over and done with now.
I want that too..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Lumiforever wrote:
bryandattilofan wrote:
I want that too..

The sooner, the better.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm sorry, but these wedding proposals are a bunch of whooey! Two times and she says no each time. What part of I don't love you doesn't he get? If I were Ej, I'd be telling her to get out of my house and stop living off me if you don't love me. She has said over and over again she loves Rafe. Ej needs to get a fraking clue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Nah, EJ is in denial. The good part in all of this is that we know it will end soon. I am soooooo sick of this.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

I hope so Maggie. I hear a lot of people think JS is on his way out. I hope not bc I want Ejole!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm hearing that there may be some cuts due to the low ratings. As long as there are DiMeras, EJ may be safe. You never know, they did get rid of Tony after all. I could actually see Brady/EM going; once he starts on drugs again, maybe he will end up in rehab. For my own selfish reasons, I would like to keep EJ, as he makes a great gray character and I love him with Nicole. I see Ejole as being a ways off though. EJ must hit rock bottom first and do jail time in order to be redeemable.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm

well I could see a Bray Nicole Ej and possibly Eric Brady triangle coming on to replace Safe/Ejami. That is getting so old!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm

They are supposed to be casting a guy aged 30 or so which could be Eric Brady. That would be cool. That could be a guy for Nicole, which makes either EJ or Brady superfluous.

One more month till the end of Ejami!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that will be the end of it. I heard that Galen had a ton of fans attending at Niles, OH the past weekend. He is supposed to be a really great guy; I don't see him going anywhere. I am finally warming up to him somewhat.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

It better be the end of eshami or it will be the end of the show,the ratings suck! sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 pm

So true, the ratings are so bad. I'm beginning to wonder if the show will even be renewed at this point. They really need to end Ejami NOW, but they are filming so far ahead that it isn't possible.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 pm

at this rate lol, I may as well go back to reading my books on magnolias and meerkats.. The show is a snoozefest the longer they keep eshami on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Speaking of magnolias, we have an enormous Southern Magnolia on our property. It is so beautiful. The squirrels love to eat the flowers though.

I love meerkats. I used to watch Meerkat Manor, but it got too sad when they started killing of the characters.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 am

My primary concern is the end of Rapemi. Then I will endure Safe for a little while but that's about it. It's great to hear that Galen is a nice guy but his acting skills don't cut it for me. His portrayal is too boring and one note which in turn makes his character very dry and boring. I don't know if Rafe will ever develop into a multi-layered character but GG needs to step it up. Ultimately if I see that they are not ever going to bring Bryan back and that Lumi are officially done then so am I. Safe is a poor substitute in my opinion and I don't think the majority of Lumis are going to just roll over and become Safe fans. Our fanbase was wronged on so many levels and unless the writers plan on fixing that, I still have no reason at all to watch.
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Hey all   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 am

Hey been awhile since I've posted but I'm just loving how Days is getting a nice big dose of reality on the low ratings. I wouldn't watch this show if someone tortured me into it. I haven't been watching since Bryan left. I love that Cordey gave away the ending because I might just tune in just to see Jerkoff pay. Making Sydney Nicoles would be the icing on the cake and them well (we all know this already) but TPTB need to right a wrong and put Johnny back to being Lucas like it always should have been.
BDF sorry you have such psycho stalkers. Those fans are seriously whacked out. Anyways I keep leaving messages when the mailbox isn't full for Bryan D to return and I've sent letters (handwritten to Ken Cordey). I hope they see the mistake they've made.
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Hey all   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 am

Hey been awhile since I've posted but I'm just loving how Days is getting a nice big dose of reality on the low ratings. I wouldn't watch this show if someone tortured me into it. I haven't been watching since Bryan left. I love that Cordey gave away the ending because I might just tune in just to see Jerkoff pay. Making Sydney Nicoles would be the icing on the cake and them well (we all know this already) but TPTB need to right a wrong and put Johnny back to being Lucas like it always should have been.
BDF sorry you have such psycho stalkers. Those fans are seriously whacked out. Anyways I keep leaving messages when the mailbox isn't full for Bryan D to return and I've sent letters (handwritten to Ken Cordey). I hope they see the mistake they've made.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

JT! PLEASE COME POST MORE OFTEN, WE MISS YOU GIRL! I agree the show is just terrible w.o Bryan. I want rapemi gone, the ratings suck bc of them and everyone can see it but those who refuse to see it.

My books on meerkats and magnolias are much better then the show! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

angry I just love this smilie!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

I know it, doesnt it say everything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm

It certainly does tell a story and then some. ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 359538 ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 359538 ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 359538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh I hate rapemance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next