Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

ugh I hate rapemance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ugh I hate rapemance Empty
PostSubject: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:46 am

tis is a rant post and if you have aproblem with my post they are you in the wrong place..since this site are all for Lumi and anti Ejami(No ejami lovers are allowed to be on this board)

i hate it i hate it i hate it..and i hate rapemi so much!! it's their fault that days have now lost tonz of viewers..
it they coninue with rapmance the show will be canceld in few month..they better get rid of rapemi now and fast...
Rapemi really makes me sick..they are the worst paring days have ever done..

im glad we have this board since this board is a pro Lumi board and a anti ejami board..
im glad i can go here and rant how much i hate rapemi..

and some people think this is love
then must people be really sick..
Caps from tammy
EJ drug sami and her unborn children...
ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence01ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence02ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence03ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence04ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence05ugh I hate rapemance 20070524_EJViolence06

banner from 2c

ugh I hate rapemance Rapebanner

banner by me(made this one after the rape)
ugh I hate rapemance Namnlst-155555555

Last edited by Lumiforever on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:53 am

Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 pm

I hate Rapemi too with a passion!!! Rant away because I totally agree!!! They are the WORST couple on a soap ever and I HATE that Sami "take no prisoners" Brady has been turned into a pathetic idiot victim. Days has ruined my once favorite character beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 pm

lumidestiny wrote:
I hate Rapemi too with a passion!!! Rant away because I totally agree!!! They are the WORST couple on a soap ever and I HATE that Sami "take no prisoners" Brady has been turned into a pathetic idiot victim. Days has ruined my once favorite character beyond repair.
Yes i hate this "Dami" too..she is not the sami she used to be..i used to adore sami.. i loved her as a teenagetrouble maker and that woman who fought to get what she wanted no matter what,that sami is gone so i call her "Dami" now..i dont recoginze her anymore...

i wish TIIC could see how bad the rantings are now when they are going with rapemi..that should give TIIC a realitycheck..
but all they do is bring out a bad message to the world by make Rapemance..a victim and it's rapeist to be inlove..that is so disgusting..

I want this sami back who said this

"Sami: I'm sick of thinking about EJ, worrying about EJ. I don't want to do that anymore. You know what, one thing for sure, I'm not going to be EJ's victim ever again."

but that is exactly what she have become,she have become EJ victim again and she believe in him even after of all things he have done to her and her kids and her family..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 pm

That's the Sami I know and love. I don't know this clueless, dumbed down version of Sami who would be with the man who raped her.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
That's the Sami I know and love. I don't know this clueless, dumbed down version of Sami who would be with the man who raped her.
Yes I agree.. seems like sami have been brainwashed or maybe she is braindead..i don't like Sami anymore..not this "Dami"

i wish Marlena were in town,she sure needs someone who can give her a realitycheck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:55 pm

They have really ruined the character of Sami. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel, because after Labor Day Sami is supposed to get back together with rafe.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Maggie wrote:
They have really ruined the character of Sami. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel, because after Labor Day Sami is supposed to get back together with rafe.
Yes they really have ruined her..i hope they will wake up and realize what they have done but i guess they will never do that..

I hope so that Sami and Rafe get back together cus i rather see them together than Ramemi..

i hope sami wakes up at the altar and relaze that she is going to marry EJ and see stop the wedding and run away(again)
and I hope Nicole will be there for EJ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, Ken Corday let the cat out of the bag already that Safe will get back together after labor Day, so that should be the nail on the coffin for Ejami. I really do not believe that TPTB can ever go with Ejami in good conscience. I see EJ hitting rock bottom when the truth comes out and, like you, I want Nicole to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Maggie wrote:
Well, Ken Corday let the cat out of the bag already that Safe will get back together after labor Day, so that should be the nail on the coffin for Ejami. I really do not believe that TPTB can ever go with Ejami in good conscience. I see EJ hitting rock bottom when the truth comes out and, like you, I want Nicole to be there for him.
i hope so and that Ejami will never happen again...
i hope EJ will pay for everything he has done,and then will he have Nicole by his side will he do some time in jail and maybe that will bring them back together..just like he was there for her when she was in jail...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

EJ had better do some jail time, as he so deserves it. Sami has always claimed that she would kill the person who kidnapped Sydney; maybe she will shoot him. I just want this storyline to end. For now I am enjoying Nicole and the way she is sticking it to EJ.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 am

A certian other fan base is very worried that Sydney could be Nicole and Ej's baby. I would love that. It would definetly mean the end of Ej and Sami. I also heard that Ken Coraday's article was true and that Safe reunite.

I still say Nicole finding that sonogram in Ej's bedroom means more then the writers are letting on.

Last edited by bryandattilofan on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
A certian other fan base is very worried that Sydney could be Nicole and Ej's baby. I would love that. It would definetly mean the end of Ej and Sami. I also heard that Ken Coraday's article was true and that Safe reunite.

I still say Nicole finding that sonogram in Ej's bedroom means more then the writers are letting on.
Oh that would be so cool if they reunite Ejole again..and it would be wounderful if Sydney really is the Ejole baby..that would make me really happy..and i also would be happy to see Safe reunited too.. i rather have safe than rapemance..

and i'll always keep my Lumi faith no matter what..cus maybe we'll have Lumi back one day, cus we know that when Lumi was on few weeks ago that day had the most ranting number since 2004...so they better go now with Safe and Ejole to later to reunite Lumi..so Lumi will be together in the end..

Sorry Lumi, had to edit your quaote. I said something I possibly shouldn't. Don't want the Eshamis getting wind of the good stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:

There has been so much foreshadowing about the possible Ejole baby, and Sami stating again how close EJ and Sydney are and she needs more bonding time with her daughter. At this point I would be surprised if Sydney is not the Ejole baby.

As to EJ and Sami, I think we may be seeing the final crumbs being thrown at the other fan base. After the truth comes out, who knows what Sami might do to EJ.

Ok sorry mags had to edit your quote of me too. I don't wanna spill the beans be4 they are ready to be spilled. You two did nothing wrong so don't worry ok, just letting you both know why I edited you. It was my boo boo not yours.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

To bad she is no longer the old Sami, who would have shot him right in the family jewels, like she did Alan such a long time ago.

I hope that we see what Ken Coraday promised comes true and we see a stronger Sami after this
!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

We will certainly see a stronger Sami. After all, how could she get any weaker than this?
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Nicole is the only one who can handle EJ. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were thinking of going with them again. And I am more convinced every day that Sydney is Nicole's. There are just too many clues leading to that. Also, if that is the case then there is no reason to keep Johnny as EJ's. I mean taking Sydney away from Sami would lessen the Rapemi connection so if they really want to break all ties, then making Johnny Lucas's makes the most sense. And I think that is what this will all eventually lead to. But first EJ has to be removed from Sami's story and the Safe reunion must happen. Then I think Sami finding out Johnny's true paternity would be the best story to re-introduce Lucas back in the game. I really hope this is what TIIC are planning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

All very good points. I do so hope they will put Ejole back together and Sydney being their daughter would be the icing on the cake. There has always been so much speculation as to Johnny really being Lucas's. It would not surprise me if that's the way they will take that. In addtition to getting Lucas back, I would love for Bill to come back as well.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

So, have you all seen the pics of James Scott with no hair? I hear its story line dedicated. Any thoughts as to why about his lack of hair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Oh those pictures. ugh I hate rapemance 359538 ugh I hate rapemance 359538 ugh I hate rapemance 359538

My guess is that somebody shoots him in the head; it would be poetic justice if it were Sami.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Recently Ali tweeted pics of her and Lauren (Kate) going through lines on the hospital set. And they were both dressed in black which was interesting. Also Ali and Chandler (Will) have been taping scenes together. Plus, Ali tweeted last week that Lauren discovered that JS's feet are ticklish. This leads me to believe that EJ must be lying in a hospital bed obviously barefoot. The fact that Kate & Will might also be there with Sami makes me think one of them might have shot him in the head, which explains why he's bald. It is obviously for storyline reasons or else why not come out and say it was a personal choice? Also, TPTB have control over how short or long the actors keep their hair. For JS to make such a drastic change after 4 years of being on this show means EJ is going down and will probably end up in a coma. That's my guess from all these clues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 pm

I agree; that's pretty much the conclusion I have reached as well. So, putting him into a coma could just mean he may die. Maybe that's why they are emotional and dressed in black. Possibly he will be written out or the character will be rested. I kind of hope he sticks around, because I do like him with Niocle, but first he needs to pay for what he has done.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Its high time we got away from Ej and Sami. Enough waffling. Take a stand. 15 fans cant caterwall much can they? ugh I hate rapemance 359538
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

what it he wont get shot and that he has cancer and then will they find out that Johnny dont match EJ and the truth comes out that JOhnny is Lucas,and tehn sydney is the only match and then will they findout that sydney is the real ejole baby??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Its high time we got away from Ej and Sami. Enough waffling. Take a stand. 15 fans cant caterwall much can they? ugh I hate rapemance 359538

ugh I hate rapemance 359538 ugh I hate rapemance 359538 ugh I hate rapemance 359538 I think Corday pretty much put his foot down and stomped on Ejami, telling us that the future is Safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh I hate rapemance   ugh I hate rapemance Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh I hate rapemance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next