For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SOD: Casting Shocker!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I guess it's not a shock to most of you by now. But it was to me this morning.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

DAYS Casting Changes!
Soap Opera Digest has learned exclusively that Lindsay Hartley has been let go as DAYS's Arianna Hernandez. The actress, who took over the role in August 2009, will continue to air for several months since the show is so far ahead in taping. Additionally, former SOAP TALK host Ty Treadway (ex-Colin/Troy, OLTL) has been cast in the role of Dr. Jason Walters. He will begin taping in August and will appear for several episodes in the fall.

This kinda makes me sad. Sad I was hoping for a EJ/Arianna storyline. And I really hate for anyone to lose their job but if it has to happen...

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Omg Daytime Royalty is going crazy over this. I would not have expected this in a million years.
I wonder why they let her go?
And no, sorry folks, GG is still on staff. He is still GT's pet.
The only one of the Hernadez clan that is gone is LH. Really surprising. The Ejanna's are gonna have a fit!

Will they recast her? I dunno. The only Hernadez I see staying is Rafe. I really don't see much use for Gabi, if Ari is gone.

I just can't believe how cold hearted the soap world is. Wow. I think I need a drink after that one. Since I don't drink it will have to be root beer though lol!

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm

That is quite the shocker indeed. I certainly did not see that one coming at all. As to Ejanna, I never did see the chemistry that others saw. As to Brianna, they really turned out to be a very boring couple. The problem is that they never really wrote for the character. They immediately put her with Brady, so they could reignite the Ethan/Theresa dynamic; it just fell flat though. I wonder if TPTB are getting the message that the Passions characters may not be working out. GG is barely on screen lately and he is pretty much just in Sami's orbit. That's not necessarily a good thing.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm

I just hope they dont go with Ej and Sami. I would hate that. I am not fond of Rafe, but better Rafe then Ej. I think Ari and Gabi will go, but Rafe is the cash cow to GT and KC. Can't see them letting him go!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I have no clue at this point, but the ratings are so bad they need to do something. I can see more heads rolling and, hopefully, it will be the writers as well. Maybe then will come the time to bring Bryan back, so we won't need Rafe at all.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 am

Maybe they had to let her go to bring in "Bill Horton"?

i would like to see and Ejole/Ejanna triangle..that would be fun..and i want to see Nicole win her man back..

and Im with you Kim i dont want sami and EJ together..it's so wrong to put them together..
i would rather see Sami and Rafe get married than Rapemi..i cant stand Rapemi..they make me sick..

i wish we could have Lumi reunited and Ejole reunited..that would make me happy...

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
http://www.lumilovers.proboards.com

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

there will be no Ejanna unless they recast Ari. I hate that the show did this. Its downright cold hearted to its cast.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 pm

I doubt that they will recast Arianna. That character never took off in the first place. I can't imagine that they would have fired Lindsay if they will keep the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Casting Shocker!   

Back to top Go down

SOD: Casting Shocker!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1