Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

From Msn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: From Msn   From Msn EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Monday: Sami and Rafe share an unexpected moment at the lake; Nicole confronts E.J. about kidnapping Sydney; Daniel questions Vivian about her involvement with Chloe and Carly; Vivan warns Melanie about Carly.

Tuesday: Melanie tries to help Brady and Arianna make up; Nicole decides to reveal E.J.'s guilt on air; Melanie asks Philip if they can move into their own home.

Wednesday: E.J. warns Nicole to keep quiet; Adrienne confronts Hope about recent actions concerning Justin; Hope sees Bo and Carly kissing; Lexie discovers that Abe is using sleeping pills

Thursday: Nicole considers telling Brady the truth about E.J.; E.J. summons Marco to bring Nicole to him; Hope has it out with Carly; Victor is happy to learn that Brady and Arianna have broken up.

Friday: Nicole struggles with telling Brady about E.J.; Marco brings Nicole to E.J.; Chad continues to question Madeline about her past; Carly questions Hope's friendliness; Bo is determined to get to the bottom of Hope's behavior.

Also on Thursday, Nicole attempts to tell Sami that EJ was behind Sydney's kidnapping...
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Go Nicole, don't fail us now!

and just who the heck does Ej think he is, telling his goon to go get her! Can't that man do anything himself?

I hope Nicole doesn't blab it right away, I wanna see her make him squirm..JS does his best acting with Ari, they compliment each other so well!

Ej, your days are numbers, Nicole holds your secrets in her hands...right now, I'd be being as nice to her as I could!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

I don't like Nicole. she irritates me.

I think she will pull a fast one. she has that quack doctor in her pocket. I think she will be threatened by EJ so she will leave the evidence for the doctor to take to Rafe or Brady. that way it will look like her hands are clean.

she'll claim she was robbed, maybe even have the doctor knock her in the head so it looks like a real robbery. no one can prove otherwise. and it won't matter because everything will be out and EJ will be put in jail.

this would also make Brady feel sorry for Nicole and come to her side. she wants him so this would be killing two birds with one stone. EJ would be in jail and couldn't represent Ari, so she would still be considered the mugger...out of Nicole's way with Brady. it's a win win win for Nicole.
Back to top Go down

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't think that Nicole will let the cat out of the bag. Rather she will use the information to blackmail EJ. I still contend that Rafe will get Nicole to talk, since he is required to be the "hero".

EJ having his goon get Nicole is totally in character with EJ. He is a villain after all, so I would totally expect that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm

He can be the hero all he wants, just so long as the cat is outta the darn bag already. I can't wait until this is over and done. Time to move on to bigger and better storylines. I will actually be watching today!
Back to top Go down

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't hear the cat meowing yet, but I am certainly ready for this storyline to end NOW.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

HIISSSSSS, CLAWW MEEOWWWW!
I make a pretty good cat, now, Coraday, end the madness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Msn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Msn   From Msn Empty

Back to top Go down

From Msn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: