Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Chat this week?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm trying to see if we can organize a chat time this week. I'm going to be home all day long with nothing to do. Sad lol! At least for this week. I do have some studying to do for a big test I have to take on Saturday, but I'll be available all day for the most part. Kim, maybe you can let me know what times work best for you and find out when Vicky can make it? And we have to work on the board soon too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:19 am

tuesday or thursday evening would work fine for me. Sorry I wasn't on much today. The heat is getting to me. I'm feeling kinda sick and crampy so I am headed to bed early. I will be on tomorrow to post. Its like 95 here and we are all sick as a dog..Blech!
I'll be outta work on friday and will be posting up a storm here over the weekend...
I'll catch you all tomorrow night sometime. I could get on say bout 600 pm my time on either night, tuesday or thursday..
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 am

We had a great chat today. If you are interested in chatting next time let us know, and let us know what would be the best day and time for you. I won't be around too much tomorrow. I have a big, big test I have to take, it's going to be about 4-5 hours, so I will be pretty busy tomorrow, but I'll be around Sunday and during the week. And, it's Malin's b-day tomorrow, 6/12, don't forget to stop by her birthday thread in the general interest section.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Does anyone have time to chat today or this weekend? Let me know what times you are available and ask others who don't visit often if they'd like to join us! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm

I'd love to chat! I'm free anytime tonight after 7pm pacific time (10pm eastern?) and tomorrow anytime. Ally from 2C is also free today or tomorrow after 3pm eastern.

Last edited by lumidestiny on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm

I just posted a tweet to fellow Lumis about the chat so maybe more can join us. I hope that was ok.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

I could do so around 9pm this evening...maybe tomorrow would be better, anytime from 11am on would work...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I could do so around 9pm this evening...maybe tomorrow would be better, anytime from 11am on would work...
Ok, great! Tomorrow morning will maybe work for me. And thanks Sarah for sending the tweet. Very Happy Oh, and Kim, do you want to ask Vicky if she wants to join us?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 am

I'll ask her, I'll see if she can attend and stay attended. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:06 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I'll ask her, I'll see if she can attend and stay attended. Lol!
Ok, lol! So do we have a time yet?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

ok, it better be around 3 lol. I have to help a friend move.....ugh, I hate those last minute issues when chat times are up!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 am

So is it agreed for 3pm? Eastern time right?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Ok, it sounds good, 3pm EST. Malin, are you going to be able to be here?
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:07 pm

i can try to be here then... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

well looks like everyones here but tink lol, but it is early yet!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm

When can you ladies chat? I'm here all day today & tomorrow. On Friday I'm probably going to go help my mom with her classroom so I'll be out all day from very early in the morning until late in the afternoon. so today or tomorrow would be best, up until about 7:30 EST.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 am

I won't be home until later, about 5pm (Pacific) my time tomorrow. We can maybe chat later in the evening, especially those of you in my time zone. If not, I have time this weekend & next week during the day. I'm not sure when I'm going back to work but I don't think it will be for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

I cant chat until later tonight, its been a crazy week here, say around 930 pm, maybe even tomorrow night would be better. I cant seem to stop unning this week. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat this week?   Chat this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat this week?
Page 1 of 1