Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What do you all think?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

What do you all think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

It had been quiet around here lately. I think people may be getting bored and not posting as much. I am trying to keep this board alive. I have been so busy lately and I have about 1 week left of studying for finals and finishing up my papers and stuff. But I am thinking about redesigning and sprucing up the board to help get posting up as soon as I have the time. I need some ideas. I know that Lumi is not on Days anymore, but that doesn't mean that we can't continue to post here and have fun, and keep the Lumi love alive and this board alive. If you have any suggestions of things you'd like to see please let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Before I take my break and before I hit the sack for the night I think its a great idea. Its summer time now just about, what about a beach theme? Its totally up to you. I think the lack of posting and other things going on are simply due to no Bryan to discuss.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:43 am

I PM'd some of my thoughts to you, Tink. I think a cooking thread and recipe thread would be awesome! I'll try to work on some other ideas this week-end.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:32 am

I would love to see some recipes posted! I am sure you are all great cooks.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:28 am

Well, thank you all for your support. I hope that people continue to post here. I want to keep the board up because I do love Lumi even if they aren't on anymore, you never know with the way things are going now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:53 pm

You are doing a great job, Tink! A summer theme would be great and, I'm sure, we'll all keep posting.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

heck yeah! we love you and we love this board! you bet we'll keep posting! you do an amazing job what with all the school, tests and so forth you have to do AND still run this place! you are the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Absolutely Tink. We just don't say it often enough, but we all love you and everything that you do for us.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:05 pm

nala wrote:
heck yeah! we love you and we love this board! you bet we'll keep posting! you do an amazing job what with all the school, tests and so forth you have to do AND still run this place! you are the best!

Nala is so right Tink! You are the best. What do you all think? 730263
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Hope you are doing okay, Tink.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:55 am

Maggie wrote:
Hope you are doing okay, Tink.

Oh thanks Maggie, I'm not doing so great. I'm all stressed out because it is my last week of school, and I have finals and big assignments due. I have procrastinated as usual. Rolling Eyes I will be done soon at least. Smile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:24 am

You'll get through it tink. I have a lot to do this week as well and my sinuses are driving me nuts. Dr gave me a refill on antibiotics, hope it helps.
Just think, school is out soon and we will all be able to relax. I am looking forward to it. Btw, my hubby is starting school next week. yayyyy! I will be talking to the school today to see if I can start in june, when work is out. Time to make some changes!
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Tink is this your last year? What is your major? I love this board! If anyone is interested:

Rose is doing better, she has her bad and good days - lately more good! She is starting to recognize people again and still loves the show. She thinks Lucas is just away working for Kate and I am not telling her different, so Nala if you talk to her don't mention BD is gone okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Great to hear that Rose is doing okay, Mum!

Tink, hang in there. It's all overwhelming now, but it will such a wonderful relief when it's over.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:55 am

I will always love Lumi no matter what and i will always root for them...
cus i cant like a couple and then stop like them...

i have always love Lumi since their first scene together and have never ever thought of stoping to love them,the same thing with Broe and Stayla...i will always love them..and i will never give up on them either...

the only couple i have like with other partners is jack and Jen and jen and frankie..i love both...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:05 am

here's a recepie of some yummy sticky muffins,and i hope i have translate it right..

"Wonderful chewy muffin with a taste of chocolate.! Serve with a dollop of cream and fresh berries cupcake is so perfect!

12 muffins.

Ingredients

2 Each organic eggs
2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
50 g butter
0.5 ml cooking oil
1 cup light syrup
2 dl flour
1 dl cocoa quality
1 teaspoons baking powder
1 Each pinch of salt
100 g quality dark chocolate 70%

servering Whipped cream and fresh berries for serving

Do this

1st Set the oven to 175 degrees.

2nd Beat eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar and white and quite fluffy.

3rd Melt butter, pour in cooking oil and syrup, mix it with egg mixture.

4th Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and fold gently into the batter.

5th Chop chocolate and melt it in a water bath (in a bowl over boiling water) and mix it with batter.

6th Place the paper in a muffin pan and fill the molds to 2 / 3 of batter.

7. 7th Bake them in middle of oven for about 12 min. Cupcake collapses in the middle when they are levied. Allow to cool.

8th Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries.

and this is how they will looklike when they're ready to eat

What do you all think? 2266317528
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm

They sound absolutely delicious, especially the chocolate part.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh yum! Thanks Lumi! When I'm finished with my classes I will make some new threads and forums where we can discuss other things. I'm not quite done yet and I should be working now. Embarassed I'm having such a hard time with my last paper and I don't want to do it. Crying or Very sad ttyl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:45 pm

It's almost over, Tink. I'm sure you'll ace your paper.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

my prayers are with you, Tink. I will light a candle for you.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:14 am

Good Luck Tink! I am sure you will do fine.

Rose says hi to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:11 am

I'll be thinking of you Tink,noone study harder than you do and im sure you'll do just great:),and it must feel so great for you that the school is over for the summer...
then you dont have to stress with school,homeworks and work..just promise me that you enjoy your time off from school and dont even think about your next semester;)
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Lumiforever wrote:
I'll be thinking of you Tink,noone study harder than you do and im sure you'll do just great:),and it must feel so great for you that the school is over for the summer...
then you dont have to stress with school,homeworks and work..just promise me that you enjoy your time off from school and dont even think about your next semester;)

Thanks Lumi and everyone! Big group hug! group hug I'm done. Smile I'm not ready to celebrate just yet because my grades haven't come out. I'm just relieved that I've turned all my stuff in, I just don't know what to do with myself, I haven't had free time in a long time. I'll start working on doing some more fanart and maybe changing the colors of the board. Any suggestions or colors you'd like to see here? I appreciate your input and help. Luv ya, you all are the best. group hug
Btw, Lumi I sent you a pm here have you seen it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:45 pm

How about some yellowish background for summer?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm

a beach theme, maybe? palm trees, beach and water, all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think?   What do you all think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you all think?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: