Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic

Go down 
+2
nala
bryandattilofan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic Empty
PostSubject: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Yes, I believe he does. I don't think he wants the stigma attached to Ej and Sami. The Lumis see him a sthe interoper. The Ejamis are finally recognizing that not all Ejole fans are Lumis and its about time. Those fans have the right to esist as do we. This can be a goiod serious discussion topic. I think James wants Ejole and he is smart for doing that. If he likes Ari and the sl, then he should have some say in who he works with. It shouldnt be soley up tp his fans!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am

did you read the interview they did? he adores AZ and she adores him. they love working together. even he said he thinks they look better together because she is so tall, like him. he called her a tall goddess. well, I wouldn't go that far, but they made it plain they love working together. could be they will put in there own 2 cents on this. and maybe TPTB will listen.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: yup I did   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

and I posted it in the spoiler ection!!!!! I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 am

it's like i said james and ari have more chemistry than Ali and James...and i also think james loves wrking with ari since he like ecole and then it will end the fan war between lumis and ejamis..cus he is really tierd af the lumi ejami triangle...didnt he say that he rather quit days than keep doing that triangle with lumi and ejami??
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 am

I just Loved the Episode Fridays when Ej was sitting there talking to Sydney and Nicole standing there watching him it was so Incredibly Touching and heart warming more so then with Sami and Ej with Johnny there was nothing there. with Nicole there were real Feelings and love. I agree With Dena on this one she finally *dare i say* got it right this time.... I can't wait for Sami to come back and be with her love Lucas Horton Now OH EJAMIS EAT YOUR HEART OUT LOSERS Razz
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am

I'm the odd one out it appears. I still hate the lying, conniving b!tch that is Nicole. She deserves nothing and I don't buy her act for one minute. I can't wait for Sami to kick her butt and take her baby back so that the real Lumi family can be together.
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 am

I do think James wants Ejole more than Ejami. It seems as if he's with Sami half the fans will hate the show and stop watching, but if he's with Nicole no one stops watching. I agree AZ and JS are way better together and they match well. I don't like that Nicole is lying, but maybe Dena will surprise us and keep them together and make EJ see that she's only acting the way he would have acted and realize she is the woman for him.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 am

i think the truth will come out that nicole has samis baby and the big chocker will be that niicole never lost her baby in the first place...and that sami has nicoles baby even if nicole think she have mias baby...cus mias baby does remind me of nicole..so i think mia had nicoles baby the whole time....
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am

I think EJ should just be single for a while. maybe completely remake him. then sorta reintroduce the new EJ. maybe give him someone who has no agenda but is just like him.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Safe   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 pm

the safe fans are starting to get on my nerves a bit, they have their own section at nbc yet every other post is about safe, there is nothing there but friendship, geesh!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Am I the only one still watching the show??? I still love EJ the villain, and I hope down the line he and Nicole will reunite. I find it interesting that the babyswitch won't be over until February sweeps and AZ's return from maternity leave. Could that mean that Sydney is really the Ejole baby?
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Leah is still boycotting the show, but I think she may get back to it one of these days.

I like EJ as the villian, too, sweetheart. let's face it; Stefano is getting old. somebody will have to take his place. may as well be his son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Exactly Paul. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:36 am

Thats the only way I would watch any of the show is to reunite Ejole and hopefully somewhere down the line, Lumi. I'm on a boycott too, way to go Leah, us boycottin Lumi sisters on the rampage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am

I'm still holding out hope that Sydney is the Ejole baby.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 am

me too maggie, I wish it were true.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Thats the only way I would watch any of the show is to reunite Ejole and hopefully somewhere down the line, Lumi. I'm on a boycott too, way to go Leah, us boycottin Lumi sisters on the rampage!
heck yeah!! the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Still watching, sorry. Even though I miss Lucas and Lumi, one actor or couple does not make a soap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic   Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Does James want Ejole? Serious Discussion Topic
Page 1 of 1