Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

!Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

!Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol Empty
PostSubject: !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol   !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 am

!Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol Cow12 The Anit Ejami Cow.

Now, I know I have been at times very vocal in my Ejami hate. So have others like me. I can't help it I just hate them and want a chance to vent. I get that they are fictional characters and I get that this is a soap. I just get tired of hearing the Ejami gushing practically everywhere I go. I am so glad I don't have to put up with that here and having to put up with having to defend how I feel. I am glad to be a part of Luminous and am glad we have this lovely site that we can express ourselves on. I'm glad I can be anti if I feel the need. I am feeling very anti right now, but its well controlled. I'm only having a cow here, so I don't give them any buzz on the man sites.

oh and just out of curiosity, what other couple do you feel anti towards, lets keep it respectful, cuz there may be folks that like them here. I for one can't stand Bo and Carley. Yech!!!!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol   !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:46 pm

I hate Bo and Carly. I also don't like Chloe and Daniel. and I can't stand Stephanie with anyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol   !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm

I simply hate Stephanie and am not too crazy about Philip and Melanie. They just don't seem to fit. As to hating couples, it's difficult as they are never together long enough to hate. Dena seems to tear them apart soon after they get together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol   !Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol Empty

Back to top Go down

!Don't have a cow man, its only a soap, lol
Page 1 of 1