Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 pm

It has been pretty fun here since Lumi's been back! I'm so glad she's back! hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 730263
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 am

Aww thank you all, you're too kind!! group hug
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok, this is really wierd. Now I can see Lumi's banner's. I just got a new internet router and now I can see her wonderful work. I love your banners Lumi, they are amazing!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Try also the opera browser Lumi, it might help. I couldn't see some things either, like your banner until I got a new internet service. What you might wanna do is call a computer repair guy that is reasonable and see if he can help you diagnose the problem. The Best Buy place that was mentioned will do that fo you too. Sometimes, it helpful to have some one look at the computer and help with the problems.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Ok, this is really wierd. Now I can see Lumi's banner's. I just got a new internet router and now I can see her wonderful work. I love your banners Lumi, they are amazing!
Thank you very much Kim!!Smile
And i hope your new router is better too so you can see everything:)
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Try also the opera browser Lumi, it might help. I couldn't see some things either, like your banner until I got a new internet service. What you might wanna do is call a computer repair guy that is reasonable and see if he can help you diagnose the problem. The Best Buy place that was mentioned will do that fo you too. Sometimes, it helpful to have some one look at the computer and help with the problems.
I did try the opera browser bit it didnt help either and i really didnt like it either..
i hope someone can help me with my computer,but I live in a small town and we dont have place there they can fix computers and stuff,so we have to go out of townget to a place there they can fix computers,and its 1hrs away with the car :(but my dad will look at it and see if he can fix it,if it wont work then will we restore the whole computer and get a whole new system...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello, im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: