For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 am

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.
-Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.
-Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills.
-Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home.

[National Enquirer spoilers are courtesy of FL_Ejami on Twitter]

**UPDATED 4/15**

SOW Spoilers
-Hope brings Nicole in for questioning.
-EJ collapses in Sami's arms.
-Nathan overhears Phillip and Chloe.
-Brady refuses to help Nicole.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Hope tests Baker's abilities; EJ falls into Sami's arms.

Tuesday
Stefano finds out about EJ's attack; Stephanie tells Adrienne that she believes Nathan is over Melanie.

Wednesday
Hope seeks more pills; a bookie steals Baker's cash; Will learns that Chad and Mia are finished.

Thursday
EJ accuses Nicole of attacking him; Mia tries to make Chad jealous by kissing another guy.

Friday
Nicole looks to Stefano to clear her name; EJ urges Sami to give him an answer about moving in together.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8273389/1/

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Wake me up when it's over.

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I really want to know what is going on with oand Madeline. That looks to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Here are some more daily spoilers for this coming week:

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 26th
Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home; Sami finds EJ on the pier and he collapses in her arms; Hope toys with Baker; Philip wants to come clean to Melanie; Carly shares the news that Daniel's surgery was a success.

Tuesday, April 27th
Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between Sami and EJ; Melanie assures Daniel that Philip would never hurt her; Stephanie tells Adrienne she believes Nathan is her destiny; Baker gets the password for EJ's bank card and transfers some funds.

Wednesday, April 28th
Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills; a bookie finds Baker and takes all of his cash; Nicole and Arianna learn that EJ was attacked; Mia vows to get Chad back; Madeline asks Chad to stay away from the DiMera mansion.

Thursday, April 29th
Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law; EJ asks Sami to commit; Baker decides to hightail it out of Salem; Hope hauls Nicole into the station as the prime suspect in EJ's attack; Mia tries to get Madeline to help her smooth things over with Chad.

Friday, April 30th
Chloe fears Nathan will tell Daniel her secret; Nicole seeks help from Stefano; Sami goes to Caroline for advice; Daniel gets settled back in at home; Stephanie runs into Philip at the Brady Pub; Baker decides to play one last poker game before leaving.

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm

dang it Hope, if it was you that attacked Ej, finish the job! I'm not the only one saying it either, lol, it's all over the net!

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm

i dont like that sami and ej share some intime scenes together Sad Sad Sad where's Lucas he should be the one that Sami is sharing intime scenes with...

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
http://www.lumilovers.proboards.com

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 pm

None of us like it Lumi, how sad that this home wrecker gets so much attention. He reminds me of Tiger Woods, getting o much attention for doing the wrong thing. And yes, I get that Ej is fictional and Tiger is real, a real jack arse if you ask me! So is Ej!

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*   

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 4/26/10 *updated*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1