Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Who Shot EJ

Go down 
+2
nala
tje8375
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Who Shot EJ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 am

it's ok Leah, you and I are in the same boat. That's why I said what I did, bc even though I am trying to be funny, my lack of sleep may prevent me from sounding funny. I moved the thread simply bc its gotten hopelessly off topic lol and hopelessly full of rumor. I figured here was a good spot for it. It went from who shot Ej to what James Scott said and everyone else in between. Here we can discuss it till the cows comes home and hopefully, have some fun with it.
Who Shot EJ - Page 2 Cow10

maybe this cow will poop all over the ejami parade, see, just trynna have a little fun with this Basketball
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 am

Lol Kim! That is a cute cow, I love it! Who Shot EJ - Page 2 359538 Maybe we should add it to our smilies. Very Happy Oh ladies, I think we all need to rant, and chat. I wish we could all find the time to get together for a chat, it would do us some good I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

I was thinking of having it in my sig, I need a funny slogan to go with it, or maybe, it can be simply an anti ejami cow, the idea came from the safe's calling the other base cow's. They are doing it simply bc they are tired of being called every name in the book by the eshami's. I better then anyone, know how that feels! But for me, it's just an anti cow. The anti ejami cow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I didn't get the impression that JS said that Ejami is coming at all. Actually, he has no idea how Sami will take it when the truth finally comes out. Possibly she will understand why he did what he did, since he managed to forgive her. Who knows? JS sounded quite uncertain about most everything he said. To me, it looks like his character is tied to Sami, just like Lucas was and, possibly, the same fate awaits him in that he will be written out when he is of no further use to Sami. On the other hand, he is a DiMera, so he will most likely turn dark again. That's okay with me; just get him away from Sami.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 pm

see, I saw it the same way. I think a few just got their panties in a wad because they just hate anything JS. he could say he likes french fries and they would hate it because he is getting attention.

hating James won't bring Bryan back, tho. I don't hate JS. I think he plays his part very well. it's the character I hate. and even at that, I only hate his character with Sami.

and I have admit; if I didn't prefer Sami with her soulmate and one true love, I might be ok with them. that's iffy, tho. and mainly because I just don't like Rafe.

the writers and even the actors have put the rape issue to bed, so I can, too. but I feel that Sami belongs to her one true love. the man she has grown with.

I don't think JS knows anything. he was only guessing. I think the interviewer was trying to lead him. and PLEASE, nobody misunderstand me here; I am NOT defending JS. not at all! I'm just worried that some of those kooks at Sony, Twitter or wherever, are going to wind up making the rest of us Lumi's look bad. we need to stay positive for a hopeful permanent Bryan return. let's band together tightly, girls! united we stand! divided we fall!!!
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Check out the last ratings. Yet another drop everywhere. Frankly no one likes the current story lines folks. That says a lot about the crap that is being forced down our throats, but then again I'm free and not watching.

We can only hope that the show takes another turn soon or it will sink farther into the abyss. Or maybe that would be good because the producers and writers would receive a swift kick in the pants that they need to change something.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

This is not to be taken personally or directly. These are my personal thoughts which I am entitled too, and it is just a soap, however

The only kooks I have come across on twitter are the Ejami's. Sure the safe's talk about Ej the character alot, but they bash him. I am totally OK with bashing the character,just not the actor. The character is not real, so is up for grabs. No matter what we do, there will be JS Haters. I don't hate the man, just the character of Ej. I will do that all I want bc that is perfectly within reason. I however will keep the ranting here, as the character does does not deserve any more attention then he has gotten. I do not like Ejami, never have, never will and would never be OK with them. I get that some people can move beyond the rape, but imho the show handled it badly. I am just letting folks know that my mind will never be changed that Ejami should never be put together. Its a travesty for Ej to steal anther's man's wife after raping her. He doesn't deserve a wife and children which is earned. He would be rewarded if he got her and what is that teaching our young men and women, who do watch the soap.
I do get that this is just a soap, but that doesn't make every thing that happens on it OK. Again, jmo, not to be taken personally.

Who Shot EJ - Page 2 Cow11 Don't have a cow man, its just a soap! Who Shot EJ - Page 2 359538
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm

not trying to change anyone's opinion. I have mine, of which I'm entitled to, and you have your's, of which your entitled to.

but there are a few Lumi's who I wouldn't want to associate with at one of those other sites. it's why I don't go there. however, if the only way to have peace is by tolerating only those who think like us, then we will only destroy everything and there will never be peace.

believe it or not, a Lumi took it upon themself to send a nasty gram to Alison Sweeney. they said she was letting JS speak for her, she was weak and she wasn't standing up for Lumi. they were very mean. she has no control over the show, she's just an actress. it wasn't anyone here, of course. she handled it with grace and simply said thanks for the heads up.

I know you hate the Ejami's, but not all of them are bad people. every group has it's good and bad. even Lumi's. no one is perfect. I have been reading one EJami who is very nice. I don't agree with her, but she is entitled to her opinion.

you are welcome to hate all you want. I sure won't stop you. but you did address my post, so I'm just answering.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 am

ok, well thats the second time that I have written out a post and its been eaten by the computer. No Leah, it was all directed to you, just in general. You brought up things a lot of people have questioned. So nope, nothing personal meant.

Who Shot EJ - Page 2 Cow11 Don't have a cow man, it's only a soap! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 am

Such a serious conversation. lol Maybe we should talk about something a little more fun and get away from the fanbase stuff. You're right Nala, there are good and bad on all sides. I have seen a little more of the bad than I care to talk about. I'm just so tired of it. No I just want to concentrate on Lumi, and the happy memories, and the hope of them getting back together someday. I do not want to see ejami together, to me they will never be meant to be, they are so wrong on so many levels. I am just glad I'm a fan of Lumi, they had a real, true love. I am also proud and glad to be a Lumi fan because there are so many awesome, wonderful fans, like all the ladies here. group hug
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:33 am

If i can say something,it was NOT Lucas that shot EJ cus i look at the small detals(spell) and the hand was NOT Lucas hand cus this hand was smaller and skinnier(spell) than Lucas's hand, so It must have been Will or someone eles that would have looked like Will and Lucas saw that and took the blame to protect someone...and I think the Dimeras made it looklike it was Will cus they knew Lucas would protect his son and then go to jail just to get rid of him so EJ could be near Sami...
I always look at the small detals on days,like they have IKEA stuff..swedish crackers in the backround and other things so i look at the small detals..so i looked at the hand and it was not Lucas's hand,cus if you look close you see the hand with the gun,and the black glove...and it was not Lucas..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Thank you for getting us back on topic as we should be Malin. I think they should revisit who shot EJ, especially with Will living in the mansion now. Can you imagine Sami's distress at having found out why her son took off all those months? Why he had to live with Carrie and Austin? It'd be great drama to bring that all up and then maybe, just maybe, Sami would wake up and smell the coffee. She needs to grow up. Lucas was the only mature relationship she had according to Ali Sweeney. Its hard to take Ejami seriously, since Ej is only thirteen. Now here is an unexpected twist, what if this Ej is really an imposter and the real Ej is still with his mother and Edmund? Who would this guy be? Perhaps Dr Rolf did some cloning of the real Ej and Sami has been running around with one of Rolf's experiments gone mad? It may be a bit sci fi, but it would make a heck of a lot more sense then what's going on now..This is Days, any thing can happen! Look at the twins from outer space and demon possesed Marlena!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Thank you for getting us back on topic as we should be Malin. I think they should revisit who shot EJ, especially with Will living in the mansion now. Can you imagine Sami's distress at having found out why her son took off all those months? Why he had to live with Carrie and Austin? It'd be great drama to bring that all up and then maybe, just maybe, Sami would wake up and smell the coffee. She needs to grow up. Lucas was the only mature relationship she had according to Ali Sweeney. Its hard to take Ejami seriously, since Ej is only thirteen. Now here is an unexpected twist, what if this Ej is really an imposter and the real Ej is still with his mother and Edmund? Who would this guy be? Perhaps Dr Rolf did some cloning of the real Ej and Sami has been running around with one of Rolf's experiments gone mad? It may be a bit sci fi, but it would make a heck of a lot more sense then what's going on now..This is Days, any thing can happen! Look at the twins from outer space and demon possesed Marlena!
I think so too,they should bring this up and finally find out what really happened...Yes,may this will make sami wake up from her sleepwalk...

Oh yes,EJ is just 13 years old and this guy cannot be Elvis Jr..I think this is Alan,that have come back for revenge for what Sami did to him(she shot him and made him go to jail for the rape)I think "EJ" really is Alan...but Rolf gave him a new look so Sami and Lucas wouldnt recognize him...Carrie did the first time they met...maybe she saw something that "EJ" was Alan??Woundering what would happend if this really happend on days that everyone found out that EJ is Alan Harris??
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

honestly, I think this is just another storyline they have dropped. I don't think they'll ever re-visit it or try to settle it. maybe in years to come, way down the road sometime.

I also think they just did a stupid and way far-fetched SORAS on EJ. he should only be 13, but they decided they wanted his character and insisted on making him this age. I still remember seeing Hope as a child (watched at my Gammy's house while she broke beans) and now she is older than me! TPTB just do that crap all the time. oh well.

nope, Lucas did NOT shoot EJ. but I think he knows who did. I think and always will think Will did it. but I also don't think TPTB are going to re-visit that storyline again. just another dropped story.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, excellent, we agree that Lucas did not shot Ej. I do however, wonder if that storyline will be revisted. What drama it would cause in the mansion if it were to come out while Will was living there. I also wonder about Will's motivations for living there. I wonder if he is mad at his mom and getting back at her in the worst way possible, living with the people she supposedly hates.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:50 pm

I reallly dont like that they have reaged some of the days casts like they did...i wish Allie and Johnny still would be that age they suppoed to be,I wish they still could have use the same twins(Like they did on full house Michelle,who was played by MKA olsen)I wish Allie and Johnny still could have been the same twins like when they were born..and i thin EJ was/is the worst cast they regaed, EJ is under age and should not be a dad,he is too young to have children and he is way too young for Sami...

Yes i think Lucas saw a preson he really care about thats why he took the blame for the shot...all i can think of is Will and Kate that shot EJ...but i think mostly he would take the blame for Will,since he dont talk to his mom anymore...I wish they would bring this up and let us all know the truth so Lucas can be free from this...

And Why wont EJ go to jail for the murder of Eve??Why did he kill her??I think he should be press charges for murder one for that one..
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 pm

they have dropped so many story lines. I don't know why...guess they just don't care to fool with them. we never did find out why Sami wanted John to be addicted to drugs. and I don't think anyone ever even knew she was behind it...except MAYBE John. I don't know.

it will be quite the event for Will to be at the mansion. Stefano is now his step-grandfather because he married Kate, so Stefano will be happy to bring Will into the family. and EJ will be very jealous! Sami won't be able to do a thing because Will is a big boy now. he will go where he wants. Stefano will love this. he will have ALL of Sami's children.

Sami better turn back into smart, sneaky Sami soon, or she will lose her whole family.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm

yes, but Will is not yet 18 and he has not been emancipated from his mother and father. Therefore, Sami has every right to tell him to get his whiney butt back to the house and even call the police if he doesn't. Sami needs to get firm and tell that boy what's, what. Lucas would, in a heart beat. He would never be ok with his family living in that hellish place. I still think Will is doing this to tick off his mother and to get revenge on her for basically destroying his life with all the constant men she has been with. That is not healthy, to never know what man is going to be your father. Sadly, even in real life this happens. I used to baby sit for a family of twelve and they pretty much all had different dads. How sad is that? Sami is typical of some women today, who move from man to man. Not all women, but some. Me, I'm a one man kinda a gal. Its confusing enough to have an ex husband and a husband. I don't know how Sami keeps track of them all.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm

I thought Will turned 18 recently. isn't he planning on where to go for college in the fall? oh well. it's Days, so they will let him live with his grandmother. besides, all he has to do is tell the authorities that his mom has been in prison, etc. and his dad is in China? Hong Kong? rats, I can't remember. anyway, they would let him live with his grandmother. of course, it is Kate and she's a witch, so...I don't know. I just don't think Sami will say much, if anything. maybe Lucas will talk to him when he comes home for Alice's funeral.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 pm

I just hate this crappy storyline! Its going no where fast. Well, maybe to Snoozeville, but that's about it!
I had to go through a lot of posts to get to this, this thread is highly active! Maybe if somebody lit a fire ubder Gary's butt, he'd read a board like Luminous and get that people do not want Ej and Ejami. Ugh. I just wish he would go to another soap...don't want James to lose his job, but maybe land another gig elsewhere. I have to wonder what he is gonna do when he is no longer tied to Ali Sweeney's character. I wonder if what happened to Bryan will happen to him. They put poor Peter Reckell on hold for like two months. I guess that is what happens when you are no longer needed on a soap. That is not a job I would want to have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Shot EJ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: