Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?   Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 pm

I have read a lot of convinces arguments that she is. Anyone else beleive this and if so, why? I would love for her not to be Sami's baby. One less tie to Ej. If so, what about Grace? Whose baby was she then, the poor, innocent thing.

Also about Mia, is she Nicole's daughter, she sure looks and acts like her!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?   Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really think Nicoles baby died. I think they made her lose her baby so this whole Sydnapping thing could happen and EJ would wind up with the baby Sami wanted to keep from him. very contrived, yes, but also very typical of the current writing crew.

so I don't think Sydney is the EJole baby. and I hope the poor little thing isn't. what a mess with Nicole changing back to evil Nicole and having EJ for a father. the poor baby wouldn't stand a chance. let the little sweetheart have at least one decent parent. not that Sami is that great right now, but she beats Nicole. besides, Nicole is hot for Brady now. a baby would cramp her style now.

also, if this is the EJole baby, then Sami would have no reason to hate EJ. she would also have to suffer knowing Grace wasn't her bio baby and if Syd isn't her bio baby, then where is Sami's baby? that would be a little too much.

but I do agree that Mia is so much like Nicole. and I hpe she is Nicole's daughter. it would be perfect! imagine if Will decides to marry Mia! Sami would go ballistic! Sami's son marrying Nicole's daughter? too funny! I would love it!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?   Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I am also thinking that there might be yet another baby out there that is Nicole's possibly or Sami's. IF Syd IS Nicole's, then where is Sami's baby? I think Stefano was in on this from the beginning and made Nicole look like she was miscarrying. It would be a plot twist no one expected, that's foir sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?   Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think that Sydney is the Ejole baby?
Page 1 of 1