Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Board design thread everyone please

Go down 
3 posters

Board design poll
ok do we keep the stars
Board design thread everyone please Vote_lcap40%Board design thread everyone please Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Luminous suggests candles to me. Its suggests passion and a glow from those candles..so the second choice is candles design..
Board design thread everyone please Vote_lcap60%Board design thread everyone please Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Board design thread everyone please Empty
PostSubject: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm

vote in poll and give us your input please..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 am

Oh i love the Stars they are sparkling and Luminous maybe we can add Candles to them you know make the Candles Small like the stars? but for now i like the stars they are So pretty..... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 am

I think either one is good. I kinda want to try something else, but we can keep this one for a while. We have lots of time. I really would like to do something special for Valentine's. I have something in mind, I just need a little time to work on it. I say go ahead and try something else if you like. But the stars really are nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: hahahaha   Board design thread everyone please EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:49 pm

thats why I did a poll, I figured everyone has some say then..
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:45 am

I voted, but I'm not telling! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

i thought about this last Night why don't we some how combine the Stars with the candles that way people who like the stars can still have them and the one's who like the candles can also have them. I also Like change but I'm sure we can do both right? Please don't get rid of my stars I was so happy when i found them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board design thread everyone please   Board design thread everyone please Empty

Back to top Go down

Board design thread everyone please
Page 1 of 1