Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? Empty
PostSubject: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Now, I don't want this to end up becoming a war zone. I just want to see what others are thinking about Bryan coming back for eps with Alice's funeral. Its only right that he should be there. I so wish they would ask Drake and Dee as well. I hear that he may be coming back permanently, but nothing is set in stone. I hope that he does. I'd like to see a Lumi Safe triangle. I'd also like to see Rafe and Lucas give Ej the pounding he desrves once the truth about Sydney comes out.

I still don't trust Tomlin to give us Lumi, so the only other choice I see is Stephanie. I just want Bryan on my screen again, and I will take him any way I can get him.

Does any one think he is coming back for good? Oh and please don't sya you know for sure unless it can be backed up with positive proof, like a link to an actual soap mag or something stating he is definetly coming back. This post is all speculation at this point. So, let's speculate. Will we get our Bryan back?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 am

it sure would be nice, but I can't stand to get my hopes up. at this point, and please don't hate me, but even if we never get Lumi, as long as he is back, that's all I care. Sami can move on with whomever TPTB choose. I truly don't care anymore. just bring back Lucas. give him a nice girl who will love him and nobody else. none of this back and forth stuff. a real romance with the build up, the fall in love and the happy ever after. a real super couple that we can all get behind.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:40 am

I can only stop to chat for a minute, I have to study for my midterm and I have all kinds of homework. I don't know if Days would ask him back, it's a possibility. They might have realized they made a huge mistake, and you know they did. But would Bryan want to come back? It seemed he was pretty fed up with Days. Unless he is having difficulty finding work and needs to come back to Days because he does have his son to think of too. I really hope Bryan comes back that would be the best news ever!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Nala, no one is hated her for what couples they liked or don't like. If someone said they adored Safe, I wouldn't hate them, bc the Safe fans have been so sweet to me. If someone said they love Broe over Bricole that's be fine with me. The only couple we all can't stand, is Eshami.
I just want Bryan back on the show, no matter who he is with.

I saw people talking about Lucas and Stephanie. As long as Bryan is on the show, I wouldn't care if he was with Stephanie. Just so long as he has a great story and she doesn't break up with him a hundred times a day. Just give our Bry the great story he deserves. I sure hope he comes back.
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
Nala, no one is hated her for what couples they liked or don't like. If someone said they adored Safe, I wouldn't hate them, bc the Safe fans have been so sweet to me. If someone said they love Broe over Bricole that's be fine with me. The only couple we all can't stand, is Eshami.
I just want Bryan back on the show, no matter who he is with.

I saw people talking about Lucas and Stephanie. As long as Bryan is on the show, I wouldn't care if he was with Stephanie. Just so long as he has a great story and she doesn't break up with him a hundred times a day. Just give our Bry the great story he deserves. I sure hope he comes back.

If Bryan is to return, I don't want him near Stephanie. Please that would be worse than Chloe. I don't want to kill his character coming back so soon. I think we need to bring in a new dynamic woman to give Sami a run for her money. It will always be lumi for me in the end, but all I want right now is Bryan back on my screen. Unfortunately I think he will only come back for Alice's memorial. It is time for us to write and campaign.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 am

I want Lumi more than anything, but right now Sami is being so annoying. She needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I'd like to see Lucas with a woman that is going to make Sami realize that he is the man she belongs with and snaps her out of this state she is in. She is no longer my favorite character on the show because she is not herself anymore. She is someone I can't even recognize anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 am

agreed completely, Tink! you said it perfectly!
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:06 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I want Lumi more than anything, but right now Sami is being so annoying. She needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I'd like to see Lucas with a woman that is going to make Sami realize that he is the man she belongs with and snaps her out of this state she is in. She is no longer my favorite character on the show because she is not herself anymore. She is someone I can't even recognize anymore.

I totally agree with you. Sami's character is terrible now and I only want lumi back if Sami changes. She's so stupid and pod-like now. Totally manipulated by everyone around her. In the old days this would have never happened.

All I know is that I want Bryan back on the tube as soon as possible.

So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? Bryan64
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 am

Its sad Ali Sweeney has to deal with writing like this. I wonder if she looks at her script at times and rolls her eyes, I know I would! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:37 pm

you know she can't be happy with it. Sami was full of fire and ambition. she never cowered to anyone! she even stood up to Stefano! this is definitely NOT the real Sami. the fiesty, fire breathing, take you down and laugh in your face Sami from the golden times. she was the stuff back in the day. but not now. she is a watered down empty shell. like a manequin trying to come to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?   So is Bryan truly coming back to Days? Empty

Back to top Go down

So is Bryan truly coming back to Days?
Page 1 of 1