Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So now that Valentine's Day is over...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

So now that Valentine's Day is over... Empty
PostSubject: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

What do you think about the board theme. Should we keep the Valentine's day colors or have a new theme like St. Patrick's Day or Spring?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:42 pm

spring time tink. How about a rainbow theme? I hink that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 am

definitely spring.

sorry for not showing up much. I tore my quadricep because I am a bonifide klutz. so now my arm will be out of the cast wednesday, but I can't walk. some days I wonder why I even bother to get up.

maybe rainbows or something magical. let's do some sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 am

nala wrote:
definitely spring.

sorry for not showing up much. I tore my quadricep because I am a bonifide klutz. so now my arm will be out of the cast wednesday, but I can't walk. some days I wonder why I even bother to get up.

maybe rainbows or something magical. let's do some sparkle.

Oh no. No I hope feel better soon. Smile I'm all for sparkle, and I know BDF likes it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:56 am

haha, maybe my screen name should be glitter gal or Bryan's glitter gal, lol! I like rainbows and rainbows can be very glittery, so lets go rainbow! woo hooo!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:24 pm

well, and please don't take this the wrong way, but since Doc left us, and she was the only one who hated the sparkle, I say why not go whole hog? let's really jazz up the place. all in favor?

oh, a sparkly flower meadow, sparkly rainbows, maybe a little bunny holding some flowers..oh I wish I could find the little mouse that was holding the sparkly strawberry offering it to his lady mouse. it was so cute! Lumi mice!

ok, I'm really getting carried away. sorry! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

ok nala, you and I are back on the same page again, lets glitter the joint out
!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:39 pm

ok, I'm gonna go check out ikimi art and see about making a Lumi backround pic pic with lots of glitter, woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I do agree, I love glitter. I just want to make sure it's not making anyone's computers run slow or anything. I would really like to do something for St. Patty's day, I love St. Patty's Day and green. lol I'll probably try some new things this week, if I do a green theme it will only be a temporary, short term thing.

Take a look at this background, isn't it pretty?

http://www.layoutstar.com/images/allbackgrounds/bgs/glitter/glitter_background_b5b.gif
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

I threw up a pic already tink, please take a look.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I threw up a pic already tink, please take a look.
Ok where? Is everyone ok with doing a green theme, for at lease a couple of weeks?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 pm

its just below this post tink..
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh the rainbow stars? Ok, so you want to use those and not go with the St. Patty's day or spring themes?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

that can be part of the spring theme. I guess we can do green for a bit then go full blown springtime. bounce
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
that can be part of the spring theme. I guess we can do green for a bit then go full blown springtime. bounce
That's what I was thinking, just doing a short term green theme, just until we can get our spring theme up and ready. Isn't the black background on those a little dark for spring time? We can try it and see how it works in a week or two. St. Patty's day is next week, we can get the Spring theme up in running in about a week to 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:04 pm

ok sounds like a plan, but lets use some shamrocks, this board needs shamrocks! lol.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

maybe if we change things up more often, we won't get wore down on any one thing. sounds like a good plan!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Ok great! We do like to redecorate often. I do admit I love the glitter and the sparkle, but I also like simple and elegant backgrounds and colors too. So it is a good idea to switch it up every so often. Let's just make sure everyone is going to be happy with it and it is not going to slow anyone's computer down. I don't want people not to visit because of the design of the board, so let me know if you have any problems with the glitter or any other board designs. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:13 pm

A spring theme sounds great and I love glitter. How about adding some lillies?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am

oh, lilies would be a nice touch. Good idea Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok sounds like a plan, but lets use some shamrocks, this board needs shamrocks! lol.
Lol lol I think tomorrow, I will change the board to a temporary green theme, just for about a week or so. Just until we decide on what kind of Spring theme we want. It will probably last til just after St. Patty's day, & I will try to make sure it has shamrocks and glitter, lol. lol I've just been pretty busy with homework and feeling sad because it hasn't bee a great week. Sad So, I think I need a little change. Smile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 am

alrighty then, lets go green! Then we will go full fledged springtime on the board.

I want some bunnies and cute little ducks along with the lillies, and let's sparkle em to the hilt. We'll go just easy enough on the glitter so it won't slow up computers. But glitter to the max as we can...

I love little easter ducks, they are so adorable. I also found some eggs to hide on the board, I'll start hiding them on st patty's day. I think it would be fun to hide them on the board and hunt them up...tink, I 'll pm you the eggs and maybe you can write Lucas Lumi and Bryan on them? I think that would make it more fun.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 am

sounds great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
alrighty then, lets go green! Then we will go full fledged springtime on the board.

I want some bunnies and cute little ducks along with the lillies, and let's sparkle em to the hilt. We'll go just easy enough on the glitter so it won't slow up computers. But glitter to the max as we can...

I love little easter ducks, they are so adorable. I also found some eggs to hide on the board, I'll start hiding them on st patty's day. I think it would be fun to hide them on the board and hunt them up...tink, I 'll pm you the eggs and maybe you can write Lucas Lumi and Bryan on them? I think that would make it more fun.

All that sounds great, plus some lillies. I would love to see a yellowish background for spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So now that Valentine's Day is over...   So now that Valentine's Day is over... Empty

Back to top Go down

So now that Valentine's Day is over...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: