Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What color is more tolerable for you?
Red
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Pink
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
White
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 am

I never saw that forum before. I guess I didn't have access to it either. Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 359538 No biggie. Very Happy whenever that happens it is probably an oversite or mistake, so try not to get upset. Please pm an admin & ask about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 am

I only just added the forum like the day be4 yesterday and didn't get a chance to post about. Then I discovered you need users groups to access it so viola, we have a new user group. Sorry about the mess up.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 am

oh, it looks like red and purple are winning out. Should be some interesting coloring. Red and purple do go nicely together.
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:19 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I'll be different and vote for purple! Or should I say difficult, lol! Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 359538
Too bad Nala, Lumiforever, and Doc haven't been here lately to vote. I miss them. Sad Maybe Ana will vote before we decide. Very Happy

I voted for red but whatever you decide is fine by me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 am

Ana75 wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:
I'll be different and vote for purple! Or should I say difficult, lol! Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 359538
Too bad Nala, Lumiforever, and Doc haven't been here lately to vote. I miss them. Sad Maybe Ana will vote before we decide. Very Happy

Ana!!!hug How are you doing? Thanks for voting, I just want everyone to be happy with what we choose so you all continue to enjoy posting here.
We will come up with something that everyone likes hopefully. If not, you can always complain and we'll see what we can do to fix it. lol
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
Ana75 wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:

Ana!!!hug How are you doing? Thanks for voting, I just want everyone to be happy with what we choose so you all continue to enjoy posting here.
We will come up with something that everyone likes hopefully. If not, you can always complain and we'll see what we can do to fix it. lol

Teresa!! hug I am doing well. Just feel very tired lately. Even more then usual. Just felt a little ticked off with a couple of co-workers yesterday that I wanted to do this to them. -----> bat LOL!! But I am sure the board will look great.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 am

Ana75 wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:
Ana75 wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:

Teresa!! hug I am doing well. Just feel very tired lately. Even more then usual. Just felt a little ticked off with a couple of co-workers yesterday that I wanted to do this to them. -----> bat LOL!! But I am sure the board will look great.
Oh lol, I know how you feel. I hate to have conflict with people I work with. I'm pretty tired too, today I took a nap and slept a little too long, which I never do. lol
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 pm

I had a brief confict with people at work, but its already forgotten thank goodness. I was tired yesterday, but doing better today. I guess I am getting used to lifting and have even lost a couple inches off my waist, so its not all bad. Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 359538 I think I may need to bring back the public ranting area. I think we could all use a good rant!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I had a brief confict with people at work, but its already forgotten thank goodness. I was tired yesterday, but doing better today. I guess I am getting used to lifting and have even lost a couple inches off my waist, so its not all bad. Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 359538 I think I may need to bring back the public ranting area. I think we could all use a good rant!
Oh that's good. It's hard to have conflict with people you work with. It makes working not very fun.
So BDF, I think I'll let you decide on the background colors this time. Or if you want you can send me some sample pics so I can see what you have in mind. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 am

ok, will get on it. and where's maggie, she got awful uiet all of a sudden! Lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm quite busy this time of year; it should subside after April 15th.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 pm

ok good. I will endeavor to have a new co.or scheme this week.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok good. I will endeavor to have a new co.or scheme this week.
Ok, whatever colors you pick, I can make some board pics to go with them if you want. Do you want to keep the Bryan theme. Wink love
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm

maybe just all Bryan and no Ali. Lumi is over now (oh how that sticks in my craw) so I don't see why we should support it. but Bryan is a whole other story. those looks never change!

or maybe we could have a blended headliner with "Brady" and Bryan on it. the hot men of soaps, maybe. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

nala wrote:
maybe just all Bryan and no Ali. Lumi is over now (oh how that sticks in my craw) so I don't see why we should support it. but Bryan is a whole other story. those looks never change!

or maybe we could have a blended headliner with "Brady" and Bryan on it. the hot men of soaps, maybe. just a thought.

Well, this will always be a Lumi site. Because I love Lumi, and a lot of people may feel Lumi is over, but they'll never be over for me, in my heart. But, I do want to support Bryan more now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

I feel it should be Bryan and Lumi. Even though Lumi is over, it was a big part of Days, and it would be nice to always remember that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:35 am

ok, well Bryan's chat is coming up at 2c on the 16th I believe. Please keep it to this site only as we don't want some that will try and crash it. We just wanna have an enjoyable chat with Bryan. Its at 9pm eastern. Please check the second chances site for details. Its in a post on their General Board called How to make feb 16th more bareable or something like that.
I will work on the board design tomorrow. I should actually have a quiet day tomorrow and can get some samples of what colors and designs we want. I'll post em here, where we can all get to look at them.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 pm

maybe Bryan will have some good news about getting back on TV soon. that would be nice. one of you girls will need to post the highlights.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I'll see what I can do about the chat...I'll make sure my girls know all.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm

TY! TY! TY! Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 pm

I'll pm folks and let em know where it will be posted! Ok, off to find some new designs for the board!
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 am

I hope I can make it to the chat but I shall see. Just hope Bry is able to give an update as to what me may be doing.

btw, is the new look for the board? Looks very nice for V-Day.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 am

Me to ana, I want to know what Bryan is up to as well. We are not sure yet if this is the new look for the board, tink is going to be making banners for it shortly. We both thought this was to cute for valentine's day. Let's see how everyone likes it. I do like how we can see all the buttons for chat now, on the other colors, we couldn't. I think teh pink is cute, and we'll see how the banners make it look. Sometimes, the pictures are evrything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2