Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Brady Black Board

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Brady Black Board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 am

Tink, it's totally awesome that you got a tweet from Eric! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 am

I am so happy you got a tweet from Eric! Its so fun when that happens!
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:10 am

I always get so excited when you're tweeted back and I've gotten tweets back from Eric. *Swoon* Also received a couple from Nadia too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 am

Eric knows about our board. I tweeted him about it and he was very flattered to know there was a board for his character. He has an account on yuku and I have inted him to stop by. Who knows, maybe he will and that would be awesome.

How would you gals feel if I made forums over there for Chloe and Nicole? I like both of them so I think it would be neat to have forums over there for them. They are both a part of Brady's sl's at some point or another, so maybe it would be good to have their own forums over there. I'd love to see if it would get a response from Eric, Ari or Nadia on twitter..
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 am

I would be fine with that.

I would love for Eric to drop by there. He is really such a great man. And it would be cool to see tweets from him about this board.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 am

yes it would be, so everyone needs to tweetthat they are members of The Basic Black Fan Board to Eric so that he can see how its growing. We seriously need to post more. I just posted the 26th epi which had some Brady in it and I pute teh rules forum in with some real rules in it lol..so lets get busy posting clips and pics..lets create some more Brady buzzz or Eric over there..
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
yes it would be, so everyone needs to tweetthat they are members of The Basic Black Fan Board to Eric so that he can see how its growing. We seriously need to post more. I just posted the 26th epi which had some Brady in it and I pute teh rules forum in with some real rules in it lol..so lets get busy posting clips and pics..lets create some more Brady buzzz or Eric over there..
I think that's a great idea! We should start tweeting him about the board. And he likes compliments too! Wink lol Maybe we can even think about sending him a Valentine's gift from us. Any ideas what we can send him? Maybe chocolates?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

I think forums for Nicole and Chloe would be a great idea!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

I think we need to send him almonds,lol, he was eating them the night we were tweeting back and forth. How about chocolate covered? I think he might be flatterd to get something from his fans. I don't think the poor guy gets much...I think its about time he did!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 pm

It's odd he doesn't get anything, as he seems to be extremely popular. Once Nicole gets back, he should get a lot more screen time.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, we shall fix that. I'll be looking around the net for sweet deals on almonds. There should be lots of ideas, given that Valentines is coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I think we need to send him almonds,lol, he was eating them the night we were tweeting back and forth. How about chocolate covered? I think he might be flatterd to get something from his fans. I don't think the poor guy gets much...I think its about time he did!
Oh he does, I know that the Broe Lovers site has sent him some gifts and so has his fan club.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am

Hey ladies, Eric Martsolf joined the Brady Black Board yesterday! AHHHH! He pmmed me, Tink and Vicky!!!!!

Its confirmed, it's actually him!!! Ladies, we need to post post, post!

He is tickled that someone took the time to make him a board. If you haven't joined, please do so! I am so excited! Ahhhhhhhh! Tink, I got your pm and he is now a full member!
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

He is such a great guy. Love him to death and how nice of him to do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 am

Ana75 wrote:
He is such a great guy. Love him to death and how nice of him to do that. Very Happy
He is! It was so great of him to stop by. And he even requested membership, that's pretty cool that he took the time to do that. Most of the other actors on the show wouldn't do that. I hope that he posts there again. Smile And I so hope that I get to go meet him in April! That would be the best! I'm really seriously trying to see if I can afford the ticket.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Sadly, I knwo I can't unless things change here. But I truly hope he goes to Greenville bc Vicky is going and this will be a fab way for her to talk to him about the board, woo hoo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Hey ladies, Eric Martsolf joined the Brady Black Board yesterday! AHHHH! He pmmed me, Tink and Vicky!!!!!

Its confirmed, it's actually him!!! Ladies, we need to post post, post!

He is tickled that someone took the time to make him a board. If you haven't joined, please do so! I am so excited! Ahhhhhhhh! Tink, I got your pm and he is now a full member!

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Sadly, I knwo I can't unless things change here. But I truly hope he goes to Greenville bc Vicky is going and this will be a fab way for her to talk to him about the board, woo hoo!
Vicky's going to Greenville? Wow, that surprises me. Second Chances isn't going anymore are they? I figured now that Bryan's not on the show she and most other Lumis wouldn't be going to Greenville anymore. I would have loved to go to that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

If Vicky goes we might do a banner of the Basic Black site for Eric. We don't know if he is going yet, but I might try asking him on twitter. I don't like to over tweet a celeb, I like to give them their space, then they respond better. Also, if he is there, we will put together a short interview for him and see if he will be kind enough to answer the questions. Eric seems very internet savvy, he knows all about twitter and message boards and the whole deal it seems.

I wonder of that's why we had a hard time getting Bry here, although now Bry has face book, that's a start. I'll have to be sure and put the link to Luminous on his face book...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
If Vicky goes we might do a banner of the Basic Black site for Eric. We don't know if he is going yet, but I might try asking him on twitter. I don't like to over tweet a celeb, I like to give them their space, then they respond better. Also, if he is there, we will put together a short interview for him and see if he will be kind enough to answer the questions. Eric seems very internet savvy, he knows all about twitter and message boards and the whole deal it seems.

I wonder of that's why we had a hard time getting Bry here, although now Bry has face book, that's a start. I'll have to be sure and put the link to Luminous on his face book...
You're right about over tweeting. You don't want to send him too many tweets. Maybe just send him one, when he is on twitter and you see that he is tweeting fans. I'm not sure how he'll feel if he looks at his twitter and sees so many tweets from the same person.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 pm

I send him a few tweets, like four or five, then don't send him anything for a day or two. I wait till he feels like responding. I mainly just let him know when something new is on the board or how the board is doing. I changed my screen name, now it's for the Basic Black site. I don't like to over do it. I think those tweets should be enough for the weekend. I am happy enough that he joined the board. That's awesome! I didn't go screaming it all over twitter that he joined either. I just think that would have been tacky. Although Vicky and I DID do some suealing on the phone when we found out about it. Hey, once in a while, a gal is entitled to a good squeal, lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 am

Yeah, it's pretty nice of him to join. Now that he knows about it I'm sure he'll stop by. We can just send him tweets once in a while to let him know we support him or asking when he'll be on Days. I'm still trying to see if I can go see him in April, I really want to go.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I think we need to send him something as well. I know he likes almonds, he just tweeted about them again, but I wanna do something diffrnt, like flowers or something. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 am

Yes, I think so, I know he likes almonds. Lol! Brady Black Board - Page 2 359538
There's a candy place her in California that sells really good chocolates and nuts.

http://www.sees.com/
Do they have it over there?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm

well, if he is gonna be in Greenville, Vicky was thinking we could bring him something there, in the mean time though, it'd be nice if he heard from Basic Black!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady Black Board
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next