For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 am

SOW Spoilers
-EJ and Arianna share a moment.
-Nathan makes a mistake.
-Stephanie gets advice from Justin.

*UPDATED 1/22*

National Enquirer Spoilers
- Hope threatens to take Ciara away from Bo.
- Kate confronts Carly about Vivian and Melanie.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Ciara watches Bo and Carly kiss via Web cam; Hope asks Vivian about her interest in Melanie.

Tuesday
Hope learns Carly's secret; Vivian and Gus discuss ways to put an end to Melanie.

Wednesday
Bo learns that Ciara trashed Carly's dress; EJ and Arianna share a tender moment.

Thursday
EJ tells Sami he wants to leave Salem for good; Kate takes the gift that was meant for Melanie.

Friday ("Questioning Anna")
Rafe stuns EJ by asking his connection to Anna; Daniel realizes Carly is hiding something about Melanie.

**UPDATED 1/26**

Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* Sami opens up emotionally to Anna about Sydney.

* Daniel realizes there’s more to Melanie than Carly lets on.

* Carly witnesses sexual tension between Nathan and Melanie.

* Kate has it out with Vivian for hijacking the wedding.

* Brady and Arianna celebrate her freedom together.

Thursday – Hope threatens to take Ciara away from Bo.

Friday – Kate confronts Carly about her connection to Vivian and Melanie.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 1/27**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 1st
Ciara sees Bo and Carly kiss; Melanie makes an admission to Carly; Hope asks Vivian about her interest in Melanie.

Tuesday, February 2nd
Hope opens Vivian's puzzle box; Victor tells Vivian to stay away from Melanie; Bo finds out that Carly was invited to Melanie's wedding; Arianna runs into E.J.

Wednesday, February 3rd
Anna runs into Rafe; Bo realizes Ciara shredded Carly's dress; Brady and Rafe interrupt a nice moment between Arianna and E.J.

Thursday, February 4th
Anna gets upset when Sami opens up to her; Rafe asks E.J. about Anna; Ciara walks in on Bo and Hope arguing.

Friday, February 5th
Rafe gets suspicious; Nathan struggles with his feelings for Melanie; Carly asks Chloe about her fertility problems.

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Those spoilers sound pretty dull, but I agree, EJ and Arianna might be interesting.

Nathan making a mistake sounds pretty lame, as does Stephanie's dilemma, whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Maggie wrote:
Those spoilers sound pretty dull, but I agree, EJ and Arianna might be interesting.

Nathan making a mistake sounds pretty lame, as does Stephanie's dilemma, whatever that is.
The ones I added sound a little more interesting. I really hope Rafe finds out what EJ is up to. Mostly, I really hope Sami finds out!

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 am

I'm sure Rafe will find out; after all, he is the hero. Wink I wonder how long it will take before he tells Sami. He hasn't been too sure of himself lately.

The one character I'm enjoying right now is Vivian. I just love her; she is so quirky. I think Louise and Molly work really well together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*   

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 02-01-10 *updated on 01/27*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1