Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Welcome DDMTEX!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Welcome to the board, I hope you like it here and post often. Please take a moment to post and introduce yourself. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 am

hello, welcome! please tell us about yourself! I hope you have lots of fun on Luminous!
Back to top Go down
DDMTEX

DDMTEX

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 am

Hi everyone. Its great to be here. I've been a Days watcher since my grandmother got me hooked at the age of 4. Of course, I'll no longer be watching after Bryan leaves.

I actually started joining most of the Lumi sites recently because of the situation with Bryan. I used to be content to watch him on Days. But now since that won't be an option I need some Lumi faithful who understand my pain.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 am

DDMTEX wrote:
Hi everyone. Its great to be here. I've been a Days watcher since my grandmother got me hooked at the age of 4. Of course, I'll no longer be watching after Bryan leaves.

I actually started joining most of the Lumi sites recently because of the situation with Bryan. I used to be content to watch him on Days. But now since that won't be an option I need some Lumi faithful who understand my pain.
Oh! Thanks so much for posting! what other sites are you a member of? I am a member on a lot of other sites. Sony, and Second Chances are the main ones I post at now. I am not really watching Days or posting at other Days' sites just now. I really only post in the threads and forums for Lumi & Lucas fans. I am Tinkerbelle or Tibi in all other forums. My real name it Teresa though.
Back to top Go down
DDMTEX

DDMTEX

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: other sites   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 am

Right now just second chances and canuckdays. I never really looked around on line before. I just watched the show.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 am

DDMTEX wrote:
Right now just second chances and canuckdays. I never really looked around on line before. I just watched the show.
Oh ok, I was like that until a couple of years ago, I had never posted online. I joined a site and met some very nice Lumi fans. It's fun! And we're glad to have you here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome DDMTEX. You will love it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome DDMTEX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DDMTEX!   Welcome DDMTEX! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome DDMTEX!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Intros and Welcome Center-
Jump to: