Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful Empty
PostSubject: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 am

http://soapoperadigest.com/features/days-of-our-lives/features/dattilo_speaks_out/

Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas) opens up to Digest about leaving Salem. "I have no bad feelings at all toward anybody," he says. "I don't feel like I've been wronged. I just kind of feel like it happened because it needed to happen. The show is a great show and always will be. I hope it lasts long and I hope that the ratings are soaring and I wish nothing but good for everyone there. I love everyone there." As for why he didn't go back to film his last episode, he explains, "I had one more episode to do after the vacation when Gary [Tomlin, co-executive producer] told me they weren't renewing my contract. And in the scenes, I literally had two lines and came in at the end of the scene and said something to Rafe like, 'Leave Sami alone,' then walked away. It was very uneventful and Gary even said, 'You don't need to come in for that last episode if you don't want to.' At the time, I was like, 'No, I'll come in; that's cool.' And then when I got home and read the episode, where I really didn't say much and nothing happened, I thought, 'If that's going to be my last episode, I don't want to go out like that.' " For the full interview with Dattilo, check out an upcoming issue of Digest

ok, this kind of classy, respectable words is exactly what I want for Luminous. Bryan is tops ladies, as always!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:46 am

I love him! love I am really going to miss him on Days Sad but he is such a great guy he deserves better.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:07 am

yes he does. I know the new year will bring good things for him. He's truly a nice guy and all the good he's done will come back to him. Its moments like these where Bryan shines and I wish I could give him a giant hug from all the girls at Luminous. Nots ure Paul would wanna be in on this hug lol but I'll include him just in case. I never like to leave any one out lol.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 am

he was so calm, cool and collected. a pure gentleman. he is class, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm

That's our Bryan! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful   Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan talks with Sod, and as always is classy and respectful
Page 1 of 1