Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

The art of postive posting, group discussion..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The art of postive posting, group discussion.. Empty
PostSubject: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 am

I would like to see more positive posting on this board. I have seen some posts boarding on fan base bashing and even actor bashing. I thought here would be a good place to discuss it. I think any off site posts should be allowed only in the ranting areas. Sometimes it spills into the Lumi areas. Sometimes it gets all over the board. We will be doing another board wide clean up on these types of posts. Please don't take it personally but Bryan needs all the positive press he can get. I know we all sometimes get frustrated with what we see on other boards.
I and I am sure Tinkerbelle wants this to be our haven from all things negative in regards to our fav guy. Any and all discussion to this would be good. I think its a great idea to get everyone's thoughts on how to keep this from constantly happening. Positive posting can be lots of fun. Bryan is aware of this board and he loves the idea it was created for him. Positive posting imho is the only way we can combat the negativity out there. So what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 am

I'm in. I think positive is best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm

I'm all for positive posting. santa
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:00 pm

I think that postive is the way to be. So much negativity on the net lately, and for soaps in General. Lemme ask you this ladies, if Bry decides to leave and go to another soap, do we collectively follow him? I'd like to see what he is capable of and see if the new soap would use his talents instead of wasting them like Days has..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm

I would follow him, but may not give up on Days, depending what storylines are on. I am a big Nicole fan and I would definitely stick around for her. santa
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 pm

I would follow him. Days stinks anyway. nothing ever goes right. the bad guys always win and the forever couples always break up and chase after other people. it isn't a good show enymore. if Bryan leaves, I will watch whatever show he goes to.
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Leah, sweetheart, it's Anymore, not Enymore. I love you! don't kill me! LOL!

I think he's just taking a hiatus and will be back. his character needs a rest, that's all. but if he does go to another show, I'm sure I'll be watching it with my Leah. it's our together time at lunch. I'd watch cake baking 101 as long as I get to spend the time with Leah.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 am

aww Paul, now that sure was a positive post, leah, be sure he gets a kiss for that last one, maybe several!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am

he get's lot's of love cuz he's my sweetie! poor guy is outside right now putting that silly truck in the garage all by himself. it's pouring rain and he is working and fussing his butt off. but a neighbor complained....so he wants to get it done. he's a good one, sisters.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 am

He posted about that in the anti room off topic rant. I understand how he feels, hubby went through a lot with neighbors. I posted about it in the off topic rant.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 am

I just read it. thats just awful what they done to your poor husband. why do some people think they hav to govern other peoples lives? it just makes me so upset. last week our next door neighbors had to take down there basketball goal. they put it over there garage door and apparantly thats a no-no in this subdivision. they got a nasty-gram and told them they had 24 hours to take it down. isn't that just stupid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of postive posting, group discussion..   The art of postive posting, group discussion.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The art of postive posting, group discussion..
Page 1 of 1