Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! Empty
PostSubject: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm

hey everyone, call up and leave positive messages on the comment line about Bryan, Lucas and Lumi. The number is 1-818-840-2067, The time it takes, 30 seconds to leave a message. Its simple, easy and fun. I left comments on how much I appreciate them putting Bryan on Dec. 3rd. I also left message on what I'd like to see in Lucas's future.
All of us can do this! So let's leave many, many positive messages for Bryan and Lucas!

Write here whatever comments you leave, I think it'd be great fun to share them! Go, go, go! Let's rally people for Bryan, Lucas and Lumi!
A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! 730263
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 pm

ohw do I call from here??
i know i have to put +91 before the number but what do i do next?? and how much is this call?? is it like a hotline??
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:46 am

that I do not know Lumi, call your local phone service and ask them,its only about a minute phone call, it shouldn't be that much. They can also tell you how to dial it out as well...
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 am

see if you can get a phone service called Vonage where you live. you'll pay one flat monthly rate and can make unlimited phone calls, even long distance to several countries, at no extra charge. we have it and I love it. it's great when I travel. Leah can call me and it doesn't cost. we can talk all night if we want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 am

I saw that number somewhere else and have been calling with storyline ideas for Bryan. I'll call every day with new ideas.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

me too, I hope they use some of our ideas, that would be to cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, since they don't seem to have any ideas for Bryan, I'm sure our ideas will be helpful.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Paul wants him to be a corporate raider. I could see Lucas in that role. an evil, cut throat businessman, but a loving family man. lots of contrast. it would be a very challenging role, I think. he might even get a award for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Corporate raider sounds good. I want him to become CEO of Titan, which is Philip's job right now. Since the latter is so preoccupied with Melanie, let Lucas take over. Then let him raid Kate's company and put her out of business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!   A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME! Empty

Back to top Go down

A HUGE WAY YOU CAN HELP BRYAN/LUCAS, CALL THE COMMENT lIME!
Page 1 of 1