Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sugguestion Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok two things,,,what about a section for watching Days? I can provide links for that. Also what about a campaign area? I feel more comfortable discussioning campaigns here on Tinks board. I was thinking aboutubs for the family.? The song The Lion sleeps tonight and it so reminds me of Lucas and Sami...we should use lions to represent them and lion cubs for the Lumi kids.... bounce Maybe we can combine the banner forum with campaigning?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: aslo can we add more music to the player?   Sugguestion Box EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:40 am

can we add we will rock you and another one bites the dust by queen\can we add the music from the lion king and the little mermaid to please
Back to top Go down

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:06 am

WOW these are all Great Suggestions I know Tink will like them too I love the Lions and their Cubs protecting them from Harm... OH I love Queen and another one bites the Dust Could refer to you know who LMAO Yes I love this Idea
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: we need more music in the juke box   Sugguestion Box EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

can we add some more tunes please?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 am

Ok, do you want to add them to what we already have or do you want to replace the old ones? Also, is anyone not able to hear the music player?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
Ok, do you want to add them to what we already have or do you want to replace the old ones? Also, is anyone not able to hear the music player?

I don't hear it, but that's a good thing for me. LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:15 am

I can't hear it, but its ok. BTW, have you ever heard the song "would you go with me" by Josh turner? I'm such a country music fan and I just love him. I think that is the perfect Lumi song, too.

wait, I was wrong. I can hear it. I was just to stupid to figure out how to work it. Deanie just showed me how and I feel like a big ol' dufuss! ya'll go ahead and laugh at me now! heck, I am! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: no I havent heard that but I have heard   Sugguestion Box EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

Josh's song Long Black Train, I love it!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 am

ooo, yes! I love that one. and his song 'your man' is a shiver giver, too. he just gives me goosebumps when he sings. I melt like hot butter. drunken he is so fine!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 am

i couldnt find where i asked about the buttons,but i have made a red one now if you want all buttons in that color ill do that...i tried to make it light or darker but the wouldnt the text show so good..

Sugguestion Box 11a
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sugguestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugguestion Box   Sugguestion Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugguestion Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Intros and Welcome Center-
Jump to: