Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! Empty
PostSubject: Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!   Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 am

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTCCDrBp9c

2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsqpTr7ErrQ

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7KM8w1LmZI

4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdfuizkhO_k

ok, this is really riveting stuff folks. I love how Ej told Kate off. I saw the scenes of Ali and Ari fightening over Syney and those two rocked the show. I have to admit I loved Rafe's part in this. I just wish Lucas was involved in this somehow. I miss him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!   Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Unlike you, I don't like Rafe's part in this at all. They are making him be the hero and writing for him so he can be on the front burner where Lucas should be. Otherwise, it's a great show.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!   Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm no longer worried about EJ ever getting Sami. I think TPTB made it clear that they are over and are just friends now because they have kids together. and even JS said his character is in love with Nicole, not Sami. so EJ isn't even a blip on the radar enymore.

what bothers me is Rafe. they are making him to be Sami's hero. she told him she loves him. she never told EJ that. her and Rafe will bond over Sydney cuz he found out about everthing and got her back for Sami. she will idolize him now.

where does that leave Lucas? he isn't even on the show right now. he has no part in this storyline at all. he is gonna come back from rehab and find Sami deep in love with Rafe. no Lumi to look forward to. Lucas could at least rescue Sami from EJ. not so with Mr. goodie-goodie Rafe. this is why I don't like Rafe. it isn't him per say, but that as long as he is around, there will be no Lumi. and I also think he is the reason Lucas was put on the back burner. I hope ya'll don't hate me, but I resent Rafe. I'm sorry. don't be mad, please!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!   Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 pm

I happen to like Galen and Rafe. However, I do not like Rafe with Sami. I will like who I am gonna like and that's simply how I feel. James Scott is the one who came along and wrecked everything, not Galen. James and Ej ruined Lumi and ended up stealing Lucas's place on the set. This can all be traced back to him. Then along comes Gary Tomlin and hires Galen. That's not Galen's fault. This whole thing can be traced back to the hiring of James in the first place. He is the one that wrecked everything. I still firmly believe that Bryan will be back. I believe he will at last get the big story he deserves. Will it lead to Lumi, that I don't know, but just bc I like Galen does not mean he has taken Bryan's place with me. That can never be done. Bryan deserves his due, which is a leading role. I say keep Bryan, keep Galen and get rid of James Scott entirely. From the day he stepped on set he has wrecked everything. His fans make it even worse.
I like Galen. I adore Bryan. I am just as frustrated with everything as you are. I am simply saying that Galen does not deserve our aggravation. James however, deserves to be fired, like now! Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! 594544
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!   Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss! Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 11-16-0 epi links, to good to miss!
Page 1 of 1