Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 am

I saw Regina at Sony earlier and she asked if I wanted to chat here on Sunday afternoon at 3pm. I said I could be here, I can take a little break from my homework. Razz So, how about we all plan to be here at Sunday about 3pm EST, I guess. Let me know if you all can make it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Can We Hit Sony Too   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 am

I will be online on Sunday also at 3PM EST. Can we post on several sites?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 am

I'm not sure if she meant we should meet here to chat. We have chatted here in our chat box many times, and we always have a lot of fun. We also usually post at other sites while we are chatting here. It has been quite a while since we have all gotten together to chat here. I think since the summer. Sad If I don't hear from Regina tomorrow I will pm her. BDF, can you ask Vicky if she wants to chat on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Ok ladies, so far Regina, Tammy and I are in. It will be at 3pm EST or 12pm my time, PST. We will meet here in the chat box on the bottom of the home page. Both Regina and I are not able to access the xat chat so I'm not even going to try to use that one. Maybe if we have a lot of people we can go to the live harmony chat or something. I hope you all can make it. I have lots I'd like to discuss about campaigning, and posting on other sites and stuff. If you can't make it, I or someone will try to post something to fill you in on what we talked about. So sign in here if you can make it, & please let other members know who maybe don't stop by here as often.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 am

I'm bumping this up so people can see it.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm sorry I really can't be online too much today. I am under a lot of pressure to get a lot of work done. But I am going to carve out some time tomorrow afternoon to chat. I hope you can all make it because I have a lot I want to discuss.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 am

I am ready to chat tink, I can make it my time about 4 o clock. IO hope everyone else can too!
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I am ready to chat tink, I can make it my time about 4 o clock. IO hope everyone else can too!

If it is 4PM your time, would that be 1PM my time? If so, then I can try to be home after brunch with my mom and son. Having some family time with them and they wanted me to go. Will be going around 11AM and be home around 1PM I am thinking. So since I haven't chatted other than posting are you guys wanting to get on the chat link on this site? Need direction.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
OK! 4 o'clock your time is fine. I let Regina know that we would meet here at 4pm. It will be about 1pm my time. I will probably go to breakfast and go shopping in the morning, but I should be back and working on my homework by then.
Oh, and Tammy, we will probably chat in the chat box on this site. All you have to do is look on the bottom of the home page and click on "log-in" on the chat box. It's pretty easy, you won't be able to see the chat until you log-in, but all you have to do is click on that, you don't have to put in a password or anything.
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

PostSubject: Thanks   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:16 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
bryandattilofan wrote:
OK! 4 o'clock your time is fine. I let Regina know that we would meet here at 4pm. It will be about 1pm my time. I will probably go to breakfast and go shopping in the morning, but I should be back and working on my homework by then.
Oh, and Tammy, we will probably chat in the chat box on this site. All you have to do is look on the bottom of the home page and click on "log-in" on the chat box. It's pretty easy, you won't be able to see the chat until you log-in, but all you have to do is click on that, you don't have to put in a password or anything.

I should be back from brunch at 1PM to get online. Did you let Shawubble (Joy) know?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:03 am

I posted this announcement and have been trying to let other's know as I see them on other sites. If you all can think of anyone that might want to come chat with us please let them know. I think Kim is going to try to call Vicky, I really hope she will be here. If you are not able to make it to the chat Kim, Malin or I will post a recap of what we discussed somewhere here. We also need to come up with some ideas to get people to read the announcements and welcome threads. I think a lot new members miss posts. I suggest that everyone click on "view new posts since last visit" in order to make sure you don't miss any new posts. I do that, but sometimes I still miss a lot of posts. It is kinda hard to see all the threads that have posted in here. We need to talk about a way to fix that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 am

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be here, but my friends mother broke her hip and is in the hospital. We took her to see her mom. Right now, given what's going on with my mom, mom's are important to keep with us. My friends mom is doing better, but she is really sad to be in the hospital over the holidays. I read some of what you talked about bc I came in just as the chat was finished. It looked like a good chat too.
Sometimes though, you need to take the focus off your own problems help others. I was putting my faith into action, after all, love is a verb. And in my humble thoughts, so is faith.

I plan on putting a ton of cards in the mail, 50 will go to Gary Tomlin and 50 will go to Stephanie Sloane at SOD.
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

PostSubject: On SOD Now   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

I'm out on SOD now if anyone wants to join me.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

what is sod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?   Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat on Sunday afternoon anyone?
Page 1 of 1