Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! Empty
PostSubject: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am

Vicky sent a cake for teh board and she and Tink are going to Day of Days. I have been chatting with Vicky, woohoo, she is having a ball in Ca!
She is taking an article I wrote on autism to Bryan and Ali..I can hardly wait to see if I get a response, plus all those incredible pics from Tink and Vicky! I also got 500 post cards from Vicky, she made them herself and they are beautiful ones of Bry! I will post them so you can see them. I am also going to kennedy space centyer this weekend as its my son and mines birthday week this week. There is a meet and greet with astronauts sat, so I will post pics from that. Ali showed the cake to Gary Tomlin ladies, can you believe it? Isn't he like the head producer and he was sking her about it..Wild huh ladies, to cool!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

this just culden't get eny cooler, BDF!! we rock! I bet those jammers will poop giant bricks over this one!

oh, and a very happy b-day to you and your sweet son! have a great time!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:34 am

They already have but eh who cares. Three of them won a trip to day of days, just disgusting bc imho they don't deserve it. But, we have two people going from our site and Vicky has some news already that I will let her share. She and tink will meet tomorrow, which will be awesome...I can hardly wait to hear all about it! I answered your concern in personal interests about the autism Nala..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 am

This is the letter I sent with Vicky to go to Bryan and Alison. I am anxious to see if either one will respond..This is actually a small article I wrote and its all copyrighted and everything..

Autism: Hope for Our Children in Today’s World
By me!

Autism is striking more and more children each day. Autism is indiscriminate. It doesn’t care if you are black or white or rich or poor. Autism delays a child’s mind and reason. It traps him or her in their own world and not by choice. They are unable to reach out to other people in the way that you or I would.

Sometimes they hit. Sometimes they yell. Sometimes all they can do is sit in a corner and bang their head on a wall. They want to reach out and but they can’t. Often people with Autism can’t speak. They use sign language and it is a blessing if they can write or type.

They want us to see them. Their actions cry out “See me. I’m in here. Don’t give up on me.” But there is one who will never give up on them and that’s God. Through these children He is reaching out to us. He is crying,” I’m here. Feed me. I’m here. Clothe me. Visit with me.” Every time we look into the faces of these children we see God’s own son looking back at us. We see his compassion for these sweet, innocent children.

These children cry out to be understood, to be loved. They have a great capacity to love others if given the chance. God gave us charge over them, because He has confidence in us to love, respect and nurture these beautiful people. Autism never fully leaves a child. They will grow old with it but they don’t have to live with it. There are tons of wonderful things these people can do.

For some, they can sing with an extraordinary voice. For some, they can make beautiful music. It’s called being a savant. It’s when a person with a disability like Autism can play music or sing without any type of musical instruction. Some can memorize very well. But all these children are very intelligent. The love given by these people is innocent and without deceit of any kind. They love without question and are deeply loyal to those they love.

For those they love are like a beacon of light in an otherwise dark world. People may think that these young people are the least of God’s chosen. But in reality they are in fact, the greatest of His people. He shows His strength that he is here among us, waiting, hoping for some understanding and love. To see these wonderful people is an opportunity to glimpse our loving God. He has given us all gifts in these wonderful young people.

He has given us the blessing of faith…He has given us the opportunity to reach out to them. They have hope once again, because God through them is speaking out to us. If only we listen, there is hope not only for children with Autism, but for all disabilities as well. Hope is an incredible gift from us to these children and from them to us. Reach out to our young people today and there will always be hope…
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 pm

OH WOW! I am in awe! this is absolutely amazing! you did a great job with this and I am just wow'ed over!

thank you for replying to me. we are all kinda concerned right now. I replyed back with a better version so it makes more sense. the first one was hard to follow. sorry about that! LOL! sometimes I don't get whats in my head to come out right. I'm a dufuss! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm

I can't believe Bryan actually has that article in his hands. I have no idea if he has read it. I hope so. I don't know about Ali, I haven't heard from Vicky yet. Its just exciting to think he might actually read something I have written. Not a fanfic but a real piece of my writing! To awesome for words!
I will check the personal interests section again and see what you have to say Nala. I hope everything is ok with your nephew. I don't know if you prayer, but if you dom, prayer works wonders. I believe its a huge part of the reason my son is talking today. He was never supposed to. In fact, the doctors said he would be dead by twenty one. My boy is proof postive that doctors do not know everything. I truly believe that God speaks to us through these children. You are in that little boy's life for a reason. He seems to have a good, loving mother too and that is vital to his success in life. With such love surronding him, I am sure he will be just fine. I'm heading over to read what you have to say now, so look for responses. Keep the faith, things will work out for him:-) Kim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Great article, BDF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!   The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY! Empty

Back to top Go down

The pic of Ali and the cake at the top of the board! YAYYY!
Page 1 of 1