Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So, who twitters?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is my twitter page but you have to be apprived. I have it locked to keep out Ejami inflitrators.
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is my twitter page but you have to be apprived. I have it locked to keep out Ejami inflitrators.
seriously? you have to lock it to keep them out? honey, just consider yourself popular enough that people want to follow you! I don't do twitter, but if I ever do, I'll follow you!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 am

I had to lock it up, they started reading it and making fun of me horribly on their sites,,,they read everything and laughed and called me the worst names....and this is grown women..yet the Days crew see fit to gove them everything, when they deserve nothing..

sorry, sometimes they make me made enough to spit bricks, lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:29 am

you do know people like that are certifiable nut jobs, right? well, I don't blame you for locking them out. you don't need that crap. just remember; they are probably obese bundles of flab whose most intense exercise routine is grabbing a new bag of cheetoes. So, who twitters? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:54 am

So, who twitters? 359538
I will now be imagining that these nasty broads are just oversized bundles of flab typing at their computers...hahahahaha, that image might just give me nightmares, Paul, u will fit in just fine around here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, who twitters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who twitters?   So, who twitters? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who twitters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: